Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: poachers

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    We all abhor these pricks and no one would like five minutes with them more than I but I caution against arbitrary vigilantism. Dealing with this is very much the domain of the Police.
    Woooow big words the rushy had to work that one out.
    If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of food.

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    We all abhor these pricks and no one would like five minutes with them more than I but I caution against arbitrary vigilantism. Dealing with this is very much the domain of the Police.
    Google translate says;

"Hate these fucking cunts but if you physically or verbally assault them the police will come down on you harder than the poachers."

Not worth loosing firearms licence or days behind bars over these pricks. That being said, only if you get caught or don't put enough fear in them to stop them dobbing you in
    gadgetman, Toby and mayfly like this.

Bastards!! Name:  poachers beware.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  44.6 KB
    Bryan, Dougie, mrs dundee and 8 others like this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

I have one out there now but will keep you in mind
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    OPCz

Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    Google translate says;

"Hate these fucking cunts but if you physically or verbally assault them the police will come down on you harder than the poachers."

Not worth loosing firearms licence or days behind bars over these pricks. That being said, only if you get caught or don't put enough fear in them to stop them dobbing you in
    Tides slowly turning Nibblet, I will tell you guys some "better work storeys" one day
    OPCz

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by moonhunt View Post
    Tides slowly turning Nibblet, I will tell you guys some "better work storeys" one day
    You join up? Have a chat with savage1.

No, still wear gumboots fulltime, figure of speech... same as my other posts. Have had some results of late
    OPCz

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    Google translate says;

Fucking Google is good.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

We get the odd poacher running round the pines up in our area, usually young fellows or locals just taking the opportunity. But not as bad as when I lived near the Mohaka Forest (Hawkes Bay). These guys were very professional, good communication systems, spotters and not afraid in a tight situation to threaten with a firearm.

We get a few poachers on the farm I hunt on, Only spot light and shoot from the road. Not enough cover for them to run around during the day. Alot of the farmers dont have a major issue with it aslong as they dont leave carcasses every where which is fair enough. They only shoot deer which are wild, never had problems with stock being shot. They arnt stoked about it because of scaring stock and what not but they wont run you off the road either. Not every one is as lucky as me and have access and there is no public land around either. Farmers are quite understanding about that.
    Wirehunt likes this.

Some of you may have noted a report by the NZ Herald.....(SHIT, reporting as opposed to "cut and paste" from another agency) of rustlers taking sheep from the one of the largest parks in Jaffasville, Cornwall Park, Auckland. This is the Park masquerading as One Tree Hill until you and I pay some Maori lotsa money to plant another after they cut the one tree down.

It seems that our Ruski mates, have developed the "snatch" to a higher degree as long as you have what is described as a "People carrier" and can cope with the cattle shit on the back seat :>)

I find your post racist.
    NZHTR likes this.

@Gibo Not interested in arguing or it becoming a political hot nest of poo .. but apparently this is acceptable ??

Name:  IMG_0784.JPG
Views: 644
Size:  224.0 KB

Specific training centres.. Anyone see one that says the opposite any where or would that be naughty ...

Gotta take things with a Friday grain of salt or could get bent and twisted ..

Funny old one sided or three sided world some times... Beer o clock approaches ..
    Savage1 and Maca49 like this.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

few years ago a mate of my,n used to work at the venision works in dunedin at the end of the season they shut up shop but a couple of scumbags were allowed to stay in the quarters for the off season ...the buggars started organised hits on livestock using the works to process the goods vacuum packed and all...they got caught in the end must have started to get lazy and leave guts in paddocks etc it nearly f&#ked the works cops kept it shut down for quite a wile until it was sorted .

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    @Gibo Not interested in arguing or it becoming a political hot nest of poo .. but apparently this is acceptable ??

Attachment 28811

Specific training centres.. Anyone see one that says the opposite any where or would that be naughty ...

Gotta take things with a Friday grain of salt or could get bent and twisted ..

Funny old one sided or three sided world some times... Beer o clock approaches ..
    Ok whats the point your making here ??
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt !!