Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: A Clear Test

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    I was fine for 2 weeks after that hunt but still a bit jaded from the bug. But since Christmas Ive been knocked off my feet. Another overnighter on the 27th probably didn't help. Eye infections, chest, sinus, throat. 2 courses of antibiotics. Dr says too much too soon after covid. Wife has me on a very short leash at present. Gotta be right in a coupe of days 'cos Im baby sitting a station in the Wairarapa next week.
    Hoping you can get by without feeling the need to push yourself so hard. Don't want to incur any worse or permanent bodily damage that would prevent future hunting enjoyment.
    I seem to be the only one of my family who hasn't had Covid yet, although suspect it will happen someday. I just got another free booster shot this week, hoping to stave off the inevitable.
    Tahr likes this.

you take it easy old bean...get some probiotics into you ..the yogurt versions arent too bad.
    Tahr likes this.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

Good effort going out despite the poor'ish shape.
    Tahr likes this.

Bloody good shooting apart from that miss. I need to start aiming for those neck shots to make sure I don't waste the front legs!