Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: I hope its not going to be one of those days

fallow are my nemesis animal.....cant seem to get a single shot kill on them,no matter how hard I try. reds ,no worries...but them pesky fallow just seem to get under my skin some how. the offer to load some rounds up for you if you want,is still there.
    7mm Rem Mag likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    fallow are my nemesis animal.....cant seem to get a single shot kill on them,no matter how hard I try. reds ,no worries...but them pesky fallow just seem to get under my skin some how. the offer to load some rounds up for you if you want,is still there.
    Thanks so much MD, I am able to get some more 60 gr hornady whitetail and a box of 64gr winchester super x which I am picking up tomorrow.

If I'm going up your way in the future I will pm you and call around for a chat and I would love you to load a couple for me to try. How was your trip up north to see your folks? I hope you had a great trip.
    When hunting think safety first

was an awesome break...and got to do little jobs that a good son should be able to do....
    the flight up was best ever...we flew onto north island,looking out window at wanganui..... then Im watching mt taranaki trying to get bearings..then looked down and spotted crater lake,we were directly above it,traced road back to national park,down to taumarunui in dstance...then spotted mill...hmm maybe kinleith...then town with puddle beside it confirming Tokoroa...town of my birth...not long after could see the east coast..and town with big hil...buggerme its mt maunganui..then descent into rotorua.....was a real buzz to be able to link towns together from air.
    sure is good to be home in own bed,not kept awake by crickets chirping as they were in whitianga LOL...
    Off to look for public land bambi tomorrow...better dig out all my dazzle clothing I guess.

Glad you had a good trip, good luck with the hunt tomorrow I hope you get something and look forward to the report
    Micky Duck likes this.
    When hunting think safety first