Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thermarest xlite standard length extra wide

Anyone got one of these? Any good? Where’s a good spot to buy one? Cheers.

Is that the regular/wide you mean? Couldn't see anything about an extra wide. How tall are you? I've got the tall (large) size. I'm 6'1" but lanky as. The tall version is same width as the regular/wide version. While the extra length of the tall was essential for me, the extra width wasn't, but it's proven itself so much I'd only ever buy a wide one again... I don't roll round too much in my sleep, but I find this gives me a bit more leeway (particularly if I don't run it fully pumped, so I roll into the middle. Plus the extra width means my arms don't constantly flop off the side.

I just ordered the updated xthurm nxt from Gearshop in nelson they just arrived in the country, (have to ring only older model on website)
    Regular wide is what i went with im 6 foot 1 but side sleep and dont need the longer length.
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

Yeah regular wide is what I want. 60 cms wide. Hate rolling off the edge of the bed. I’m 5 11 so hoping regular length adequate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
    Yeah regular wide is what I want. 60 cms wide. Hate rolling off the edge of the bed. I’m 5 11 so hoping regular length adequate?
    Yeah regular length will be sweet. I'm the same and have a reg wide...

Thanks for the info guys. I will give the gearshop Nelson a ring tomorrow and order one.