Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Black Swan Shoot - Cambell Live 3/6/13

Quote Originally Posted by Dead is better View Post
    As an outsider myself - I gotta say that anyone not in their native country whinges like a bitch without even knowing it. I've been told off myself for doing it. But do know this, ex-pat Kiwis in Australia do exactly the same. "In Nuzullund thus" and "in Nuzullund thet" is all they ever say LOL. They probably do in London as well.
    Stop talking shit! We dont whinge ever!!!
    Happy likes this.

I don't whinge, its awesome here, we get to shoot swans and shit
    Scouser, Gibo and POME like this.
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Ba ha ha ha funny bro.......to the point,you have just made into my must drink piss with this fulla book.
    Neckshot if you keep sticking names into that book there won't be enough booze in the country to keep up. Not the least of which you will have a hell of a headache[/QUOTE]

isnt it obviouse im trying to work thru this book mate????......your in it .

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    Too busy whinging to drink piss.
    ok will delete contact then[/QUOTE]

Sorry got that the wrong way round. What i meant to type was too busy drinking piss to whinge. Pissed you see.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POME View Post
    ok will delete contact then
    Sorry got that the wrong way round. What i meant to type was too busy drinking piss to whinge. Pissed you see.[/QUOTE]

FFS ill put you back in the book then but this is the last time.

I are having a bit more respect for pomss after reading this forum but the whinging fukn poms on the tele never bloody stops,thats why im not in the frikken tele room and readin a forum
    Scouser likes this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by Spudattack View Post
    I don't whinge, its awesome here, we get to shoot swans and shit
    +1 with you bro, i never got the chance to own a firearm in England, now im a proud FAL owner and got my NZ citizenship in 1994, i consider myself a kiwi with a 'peculiar accent' (scouse)

as it says in my 'bio' there is no way you are getting me out of 'godzone'.........I fukin LOVE IT here......
    POME and hanse like this.
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Mate 1994 yep NZer for sure
    Scouser likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouser View Post
    +1 with you bro, i never got the chance to own a firearm in England, now im a proud FAL owner and got my NZ citizenship in 1994, i consider myself a kiwi with a 'peculiar accent' (scouse)

as it says in my 'bio' there is no way you are getting me out of 'godzone'.........I fukin LOVE IT here......
    Yeah mate, I hear ya, was a pain in the arse in SA to get a firearm, and as expensive as fuck to hunt anything unless you were really lucky and knew someone with a gamefarm, no public hunting land at all, I am like a pig in shit here!
    Happy, Scouser, Gibo and 1 others like this.
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

Heres a few Happy swans on the river this morning,bloody good rain more birds to find.

Name:  picture 1772.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  163.9 KB
    Toby likes this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

I watched the story on the cull and thought it was even handed for a news story or as even handed as a news story can be. My flatmate commented on why is every one in black or camo, it was hard explaining to her that waders don't usually come in pink or purple.

But even she did say that "geez there are a lot of swans it must be really messy there", and then once the 2 moaning pome's started up she was all in support of the cull, I had a chuckle.
    Lead delivery technician, Bulk orders welcome!!

Ejected
    fuck off "back ooam"

two of my best workers are guys from the UK, top blokes and great workers, the best is they know they are always on about "back ooam" and enjoy a bit of shit about it. If it was that good "back ooam" they wouldn't be here, Killing swans and all.[/QUOTE]

A bloke at work married an english lass (in pomgolia). Twice now she has missed back ooam and the olds so bad that she has persuaded the family to move back to the motherland. On both occasions she realised that she didn't know how lucky she was and that she left behind paradise in the south pacific so they turned around and came back to NZ. Bloke at work recons it cost them about half the price of a house. Second time around they didn't even have time to unpack their container.
    Last edited by MassiveAttack; 06-06-2013 at 07:40 PM.

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead is better View Post
    As an outsider myself - I gotta say that anyone not in their native country whinges like a bitch without even knowing it. I've been told off myself for doing it. But do know this, ex-pat Kiwis in Australia do exactly the same. "In Nuzullund thus" and "in Nuzullund thet" is all they ever say LOL. They probably do in London as well.
    Well they did leave behind paradise on earth where they can shoot swans and own a semi auto shotgun to go live in a overcrowded country thats mostly uninhabitable dust where everyone speaks funny. They have good reason to moan.

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Mate 1994 yep NZer for sure
    Arrival before the treaty of waitangi was signed in 1840 is required before you are considered tangata whenua and can lodge a claim with the waitangi tribunal.

Lucky for me I qualify and I hereby claim all the gooses as mine!

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    It is no wonder that they were ignored after the first reporter Trollops outburst telling us we were all murderers !
    Nice animal skin boots she had on tho!!
    As I tell everyone I know meat isn't murder (murder only applies to humans), it's slaughter. After all you don't send your stock to the muderhouse, you send them to the slaughterhouse.