Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Duck callers

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    PM GSP follower for a range of NZ custom calls(AKA Torrens) which are just the bloody bees knees.Ive got a goosecall that frankly if its in the right hands will give a corpse a hard on! more than a few geese sucuumb to KWB blowing" Im a lonesome geriatric hormone bag and i need one like now".trust me one of his 20g blow jobs at close range is in a word:LETHAL!
    i have it on very good authority that T's custom duck calls have also seen many a mallard drake enter a F......k but never emerge . the headstone read "I heard the lonesome call,Iwas lookin for a root"..................BAAAAAAAANNNNNNG-the blowjob none ever wants Buuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrppppppp-........the sound of a fat mallard gravy&two vege being recycled!
    Got one and the ducks sleep in the freezer till warming night for four
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive