Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Black Watch

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Call to Arms

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    Good. I've been meaning to do it for a couple of weeks, but haven't had time to sit down and do it til now.
    Great, I hope everyone else has also been doing the same and keeping it "polite but firm".
    If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Great, I hope everyone else has also been doing the same and keeping it "polite but firm".
    Started drafting this evening.

Keep the pressure up guys. Nicole reports she has recieved hundreds of emails from a wide number of user groups. If you know someone that hasn't sent anything, flick them the email address. Even it is one paragraph, something like " I do not support any of the select committe recommendations because I do not believe they target criminals". Numbers matter.

Can someone give me a big email list to send this to
    Rule 4. Identify your target beyond all doubt.

Shot Stug, just found that and they are all getting a bomb Very polite bomb.

JWB
    It is fairly clear that the vast majority of licence holders have no problem with police usurping the power of parliament and making up the law to suit themselves. Most have no problem filling out an illegal form to purchase arms and ammunition by mail that allows police to compile an illegal register of firearms held by licence holders. Most have no problem purchasing more expensive lockups for their firearms when police demand the extra security in return for processing a licence application. Most have no problem with allowing contractors to record and photograph the contents of their safes to add to the illegal register.
    So I expect that most will have no problem that the police have gone to their minister with a request to have their illegal activities made Law. Most will welcome the additional restrictions on their sport as well as the warrantless searches of their properties proposed by the Law & Order committee as a condition of their license.
    As can be seen from this Petition, it can't even attain 5000 signatures against illegal police policy measures.https://www.change.org/p/the-honoura...ot-the-problem
    Last edited by JWB; 12-05-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longranger View Post
    It appears the Waiuku Pistol Club has a really bright Secretary......very ably supported by a lawful respectful Committee. There has been not a word of dissent from them.....!

This guy owns firearms.....maybe he should not be labled a "fit and proper person"........
    https://kiwigunblog.wordpress.com/20...-useful-idiot/
    He was the President, and did some good work pulling the club back from the brink.
    I think club rules dictated he couldn't do another term in that role, but is now the Secretary, but acts as pseudo President.....unfortunately he used his position to expound his personal views in the club news newsletter and is therefore seen as representing the views of the club members.
    Personally I've come to dislike his sneering, condescending approach to others while on the range.

Now seen as a Toss Pot which is unfortunate.

B

Quote Originally Posted by JWB View Post
    It is fairly clear that the vast majority of licence holders have no problem with police usurping the power of parliament and making up the law to suit themselves. Most have no problem filling out an illegal form to purchase arms and ammunition by mail that allows police to compile an illegal register of firearms held by licence holders. Most have no problem purchasing more expensive lockups for their firearms when police demand the extra security in return for processing a licence application. Most have no problem with allowing contractors to record and photograph the contents of their safes to add to the illegal register.
    So I expect that most will have no problem that the police have gone to their minister with a request to have their illegal activities made Law. Most will welcome the additional restrictions on their sport as well as the warrantless searches of their properties proposed by the Law & Order committee as a condition of their license.
    As can be seen from this Petition, it can't even attain 5000 signatures against illegal police policy measures.https://www.change.org/p/the-honoura...ot-the-problem
    Never seen it, as most wouldnt have.
    veitnamcam likes this.

the sooner politicians differentiate the difference between law abiding FAL's users and crims the better. its election year so i encourage those who haven't to get off yer fat bums and start writing