Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Hunting next?

Blatant extortion. My mind says NO ONE owns the air, the water, the right to take photos etc. I mean really, it isnt costing them anything to let a person take a photo, or even go into the land etc.

Imagine the uproar if the boot was on the other foot.

Im just sick of this double standard bullshit in this country. Ruining the place

Quote Originally Posted by tac a1 View Post
    Blatant extortion. My mind says NO ONE owns the air, the water, the right to take photos etc. I mean really, it isnt costing them anything to let a person take a photo, or even go into the land etc.

Imagine the uproar if the boot was on the other foot.

Im just sick of this double standard bullshit in this country. Ruining the place
    Im sorry if Ive offended anyone. This just made my blood boil.

I suppose it relates back to how i was brought up. It didnt matter what 'breed' you were, everyone was equal. No one was better or more advantaged because of the colour of your skin.

A good mate of mine whom passed away a while ago instilled even more of this into me. 'Its not what race a man is, its what sort of man he is, how he conducts himself, and how he treats others'.

Im bringing my boys up exactly to that adage. Michael, my eldest boy recently won an award at school for being kind and always thinking of others. Hard case.

I must be winning!!
    Finnwolf likes this.