Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: EM332 Trigger

hey
    Hi @MCCPRO, how did you order the 10 round magazine? I'd love to get one too. thanks
    DAF likes this.

@hey , Ive tried to get he NS522 mags over the years but they are still hard to come by.

But there has been a new remake of the em332 the scorpio 332a you can find these in canada.

I just ordered through a canadian website,Id almost look at importing a scorpio just to see what its like,they seem like a better finish thant the norincos. But hard to say.

My permit was approved so if you do want to order one I can send yout a copy of my permit to (try) fast track the permit process.

I have had a chat to one of my work contacts in china who sources bits and pieces for me, apparently he knows of old left over stock just sitting in china
    from the clinton days that was earmarked and never made it. Most of it couldnt be imported here as MSSA's
    hey likes this.

Just a quicky note, I was and still am going to make a resizing tool for .22lr and while talking with a local gunsmith he advised me First to
    pillar and epoxy the the stock which for the rimfire I thought wouldn’t be needed but after having just done this it has seriously improved
    Accuracy. I am using a Norinco EM332 which I have had for a few months and didn’t perform aswell as oneI had a few years ago but having put a bit of time into it I’m very pleased with how this rifle is performing. Trigger modified to single stage and lighter pull, bedded action, regrown all just for a few hours work anda such little cost. Trigger mod can be seen in projects EM332 trigger, I used it for a while as 2 stage but now am using it single stage and is so much nicer.

Just a quicky note, I was and still am going to make a resizing tool for .22lr and while talking with a local gunsmith he advised me First to
    pillar and epoxy the the stock which for the rimfire I thought wouldn’t be needed but after having just done this it has seriously improved
    Accuracy. I am using a Norinco EM332 which I have had for a few months and didn’t perform aswell as oneI had a few years ago but having put a bit of time into it I’m very pleased with how this rifle is performing. Trigger modified to single stage and lighter pull, bedded action, regrown all just for a few hours work anda such little cost.

Accuracy. I am using a Norinco EM332 which I have had for a few months and didn’t perform aswell as oneI had a few years ago but having put a bit of time into it I’m very pleased with how this rifle is performing. Trigger modified to single stage and lighter pull, bedded action, recrown all just for a few hours work anda such little cost.
    Moa Hunter likes this.