Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 708-X Bolt 16 inch is slow

I haven't got around to it yet, i will pull the action out of the stock and torque it back down before i continue,
    I found the harder i pushed them the smaller the groups where but started to get a tight bolt lift at 42gr of 2206h and put it in the to hard basket,
    It is the only bullet i have tried and havnt been able to get sorted.
    I have young kids at the moment so i dont have to much time for fine tuning, just went back to my proven loads and haven't had any issues.
    Chers
    Edunn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wsm junkie View Post
    @Edunn @muka88 split groups is usually an indication that your action has a bedding issue.
    Right, so I didn't do anything to bedding (other than check screws etc were tight). But I did test out a couple of different seating depths. Found that seated out a little bit further the 139 interlocks performed well (below). So need to follow that load up and check consistency. Haven't yet tested those split loads again but will do that in the next couple of weeks.

Name:  20200111_170026.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  2.13 MB