Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Chronograph - Southland

Hi team,

Looking at using my access to farmland while I am down home in Southland for duck shooting weekend to also test some 7mm rem mag handloads. My theory is that on private land I will have far more time to let my barrel to cool down in between shots as opposed to if I was at my local range where I live currently, where there is some time pressure. Also there will of course be far less disturbance from other shooters on private land. I was just wondering if anyone in the vicinity of Gore has a chronograph they wouldn't mind lending to a young fella for a day or two? Can supply a box of beer in exchange. Alternatively does anyone know if any businesses in the area have chronographs that you can rent for a day?

Cheers,

Matt