Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: RCBS Summit - anyone with experience of using one?

RCBS are great for warranty!
    I split length wise one of their trim dies in .308w resizing milsurp brass. It was replaced with a new one, just provided photos of the issue.

Mmm...maybe I was premature on the primer catcher update, looks like its still the original dinky little plastic cup thingy..bugger!

Yes I've had excellent service from RCBS previously. I bought a powder measure off a forum member a couple of years ago. The little plastic screw in bits that you push the brass up into to receive the powder were long gone. I wrote to ask if I could buy them, having exhausted NZ sources. They sent me a pair free of charge as a warranty repair!! Not even a shipping cost.
    Kimber 7mm-08 and shananah like this.
    I know a lot but it seems less every day...

I got 2 rcbs presses
    A rock chucker
    Bought in 85 and a big max given to me in 89
    Still going been to 3 countries
    Might be 4 next year
    Lee s warranty is better they will just send u new parts
    Ms uses a Dillon for 9mm ,had an issue due to wear over 10000 rounds she/ me loaded on it( she shoots competitevely) , replaced with free international postage and included some primer pick up tubes as a " sorry" and gave her a 30% discount to upgrade to next level press

Quote Originally Posted by Sharki View Post
    I got 2 rcbs presses
    A rock chucker
    Bought in 85 and a big max given to me in 89
    Still going been to 3 countries
    Might be 4 next year
    Lee s warranty is better they will just send u new parts
    Ms uses a Dillon for 9mm ,had an issue due to wear over 10000 rounds she/ me loaded on it( she shoots competitevely) , replaced with free international postage and included some primer pick up tubes as a " sorry" and gave her a 30% discount to upgrade to next level press
    Yeah Dillon is great. Bought a 550b in estate sale a few years back. It was missing a bunch of bits and priced accordingly. I expected to come out alright budgeting for missing parts and already had a powder measure for it but no connector rod, spent primer bin, large primer slide, large powder slide, large primer tubes Went to Serious Shooters, the only bit they couldn't replace as a warranty item was the early-out-of-primers warning module. Had to pay for that one. Bugger!

Fantastic service in a world where the more likely response is "you're shit out of luck" lol
    I know a lot but it seems less every day...