Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If your not fast your last Shootm's Avatar
    I thought the best use for a shotgun had something to do with 16 year old daughters

I Have Sexdaily. I mean Dyslexia! Fcuk!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltahr View Post
    Never knew cats kill stoats, is that common???
    Certainly not uncommon Bulltahr,my own moggy and a mate's nail them when the chance arises.I've witnessed ferals killing stoats back in the Rabbit Board days but never actually seen one being eaten.

That's one fat feral cat. You sure his name wasn't mittens, and some granny has lost her kitten?

Quote Originally Posted by Brennos View Post
    That's one fat feral cat. You sure his name wasn't mittens, and some granny has lost her kitten?
    My thoughts too, only thing that fat feline ever stalked was a can of Whiskas or a box of Friskies.........

.........Or a ball of Nanna's Knitting wool......

Mayne the collar and bell was removed for the photo

Caretaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennos View Post
    Mayne the collar and bell was removed for the photo
    I had two British Blue cats when first starting as an Apprentice Heavy Diesel mechanic, they were the nicest cuddliest animals ever, unlike the feral things that frequent the uncles farms which remind me of B......... females , -just contentious haters that prey on everything they can to satisfy their uncontrollable urges.

And on a lighter note the rain has stopped, 90mm falling on the orchards which has eliminated my need to irrigate, more time for hunting !!!!!!!

Although there is more rain due next Sunday/Monday.

Caretaker
    And here is the rain again, I was out on the hill this afternoon in light drizzle and all I saw was Sika hinds and their young,
    their yearlings were yummy so it would be good to find their manservants on Tuesday and Wednesday when this rain stops.
    We have seen (more than usual) Jap stags with deformed velvet, has anyone else seen any/many "Wonkies"

Mum on the Farm