Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: trapping pukekos

Quote Originally Posted by 6x47 View Post
    I've got no time for pooks. One of them destroved a kidney grille in an M5 Beemer I had at the time, cost a heap to fix.
    Could have replaced the kidney grille from your BMW with a cheap toaster from Briscoes - they look the same
    rugerman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rugerman View Post
    Shame on you for targeting some poor old ladies cat. Apart from toxoplasmosis and eating a few birds and lizards can't you just admire their natural hunting ability
    nah - wrong animal in wrong country - nows theres something we could all as hunters really get our teeth into - a national feral cat competition - heaviest - longest - ugliest - best/longest shot etc be doing all birdlife and our skinks and geckos a real favor

Quote Originally Posted by Barry the hunter View Post
    nah - wrong animal in wrong country - nows theres something we could all as hunters really get our teeth into - a national feral cat competition - heaviest - longest - ugliest - best/longest shot etc be doing all birdlife and our skinks and geckos a real favor
    nope cause just like my comment on rees thread about feral dogs...someone will shoot/trap/snare someones moggy from inside the town...if you make it a compition or other way to recieve funds the worst will come out in folks,and some folks need little encouragement to be bad bastards,maybe declaring THEM feral would be better idea???
    rugerman likes this.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

Quote Originally Posted by madjon_ View Post
    2002-2009 ish #3 built the hut there
    Well, shes still shooting very well, thats where our back up pond it.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky Duck View Post
    nope cause just like my comment on rees thread about feral dogs...someone will shoot/trap/snare someones moggy from inside the town...if you make it a compition or other way to recieve funds the worst will come out in folks,and some folks need little encouragement to be bad bastards,maybe declaring THEM feral would be better idea???
    yes sadly ya do have a point Micky Duck maybe if we said Siamese dont count no??

Quote Originally Posted by TeRei View Post
    You are pulling everyones leg? We did same about 1975. Did it all ways possible cooking. A leather boot tastes nicer. My mate up Auckland is trying to explain to the insurance company how the puke went so far to imbed itself into his motor. Destroyed the grill and everything else. Think he is regretting his moment of puke hatred.
    I eat them ...crock pot is your friend...but sliced up breast meat in nuggets is better..there isnt a huge amount of meat on poor ol puke to begin with.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

Gone but not forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by 6x47 View Post
    I've got no time for pooks. One of them destroved a kidney grille in an M5 Beemer I had at the time, cost a heap to fix.
    I bet the Beemer was going faster than the pook was, so I reckon that makes it the Beemers fault

I don't blame deer for destroying my bullets

A fair analysis
    The little bastard was lurking and shot out a gap and caught me out
    rugerman likes this.

I had a duck fly into the front of my van just above the windscreen while I was doing 100km/h. Hit with such a bang and a mess I thought the screen had cracked. Turned out it had just shit itself but didn't see it on the road on the way home. Saw the feekin thing coming from about 50m out. Took a decent chip of paint off too. Made me want to go out and shoot a few ducks.

Hit a cock pheasant on the last family holiday trip at about 80kmh, hit was hard enough to put a big crack across the windscreen. Was really looking forward to writing an explanation for the insurance claim about the cock that jumped up and smashed it but never got the chance, the claim was all done online with no box for an explanation
    6x47 likes this.