Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: wallaby picture from kiwigunblog fb page

TLB
    Wallaby control is being carried out and looking at the data not a single one of the several contractors doing it has found any densities even slightly resembling this photo.
    As has been stated above, a very large percentage seem to wonder more than 50m from the bush edge. Also a mob of a dozen would be an extremely large mob.
    Trout, Moa Hunter and Micky Duck like this.

TLB
    Wallaby control is being carried out and looking at the data not a single one of the several contractors doing it has found any densities even slightly resembling this photo.
    As has been stated above, a very large percentage seem to wonder more than 50m from the bush edge. Also a mob of a dozen would be an extremely large mob.
    Trout and RUMPY like this.

Banned
    I wonder where the cover is that they came from, as most wild animals will come from one or two points and not be randomised across a field.
    Having said that I shot 320 possums on a small paddock of Kale - just walk through it and they would tree in the stands of small kahikatea trees. Best was 72 head shots without a miss, but range was only 5-6 mtrs
    XR500 likes this.

Banned
    I wonder where the cover is that they came from, as most wild animals will come from one or two points and not be randomised across a field.
    Having said that I shot 320 possums on a small paddock of Kale - just walk through it and they would tree in the stands of small kahikatea trees. Best was 72 head shots without a miss, but range was only 5-6 mtrs
    doinit and Micky Duck like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GWH View Post
    That looks like my idea of a fun night out!
    Road trip
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"