Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Weihrauch .A closer look

I polished the wood on mind with wax, made them very smart with a hi gloss finish
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Keep safe in the hills! Gunzrrr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sneeze View Post
    So up close and personal its a typical piece of german engineering. The action is tight, smooth and functions with authority.In 300rds so far not one fail to feed, fire or eject not even a split neck. The bolt is typical rimfire but ...
    ++ I agree with all you've mentioned - I've had mine for nearly 4 months and shot tonnes of bunnies with it using CCI subs and a Hardy's lightweight can. I agree about your comment on the mag - it IS very easy to touch it and have it fall out. At 60 yards I'm really close to 5 rounds touching - probably more about me than the rile. My only beef was the bolt release is a different colour (blue-ing) than the barrel and bolt group. Maybe I had a dud but its neither here nor there ... I love it. I wish I'd bought the same brand for my HMR!