Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: 2019 Hunting goals

Quote Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
    I’m with you @bigred. I’m dealing with this dammed post-operation recovery and finding the mental aspects of seriously reduced capabilities very trying indeed... it also explains why I spend so much time waffling on here at the moment. I ended up back in hospital for two days over new year because I tore something important that was holding me together, by trying to do too much too soon...

The Roar is also my focus, I am determined to park the rest of life for a two week minimum period in April and just disappear into the bush and get myself back together, physically and mentally. Boredom is a killer. There’s only so much sub sonic shooting you can do in your back garden before you are simply wasting components!
    Spot on with the boredom and inability to function probably being the worst part. I'm also in a period of unknown as well. Waiting to see a surgeon to see whether or not I'll have an operation or recover fully without one. It's not easy waiting for the phone to ring when patience is not something that possess much of.