Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Green Party and 1080

ebf
    Foote in mouth disease ?
    Gibo likes this.
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

Banned
    I am talking in the other pubs too....They are much more intellectual than the guys in this pub.

I can only assume that this pub is dominated with DOC/AHB/F&B/1080 supporters who know they are in the crap. The sorts of comments made are normally associated with people trying to divert attention away from the hard facts and real issues.

After all, why would you want to put up inane comments about an issue that concerns many people and is shaping up to be an election issue?....With a price tag of over $100 million/year.

If this is the sum total of the intellect that reads NZ Hunting and Fishing...Then I don't know what to think....Why would you even be bothered spending your time replying to a thread that you think is a dead end issue?

Cheers....Marty

How savvy are you...plenty of anti 1080 people here, we enjoy the non politics ... don't you get it
    kiwijames and mucko like this.
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    OPCz

Banned
    Well just ignore me then and let people that are interested in what I have to say, on both sides, talk.

Why try to make a serious issue in to a farce?...Unless you have an alternative agenda.

I have no political asperations. I am simply a possum trapper that has already proved he can do a better job than aerial 1080.

Cheers...Marty

Take your intellectuals from the other forum and bugger off, what a dumb thing to say! Only good bastards on this forum @Woody give this guy his beans
    mucko likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

I am on your team Marty but this forum is not the place for it.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    moonhunt, mucko and Maca49 like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    What happened to no politcs?
    There is an election coming up

You wasting your time Marty, everyone knows 1080 got fu k all to do with possums. Its big business, its politics and big back handers. Now its the 1080 war on rats as they cant justify dropping 1080 for just possums with many areas you just cant find one. The by kill on deer and pigs and keeping the green machine rolling along to fill there pockets isnt ending anytime soon. So your arguements against it is a waste of space and the forum members clearly have the forum as a 1080 no go zone as we sick of the politics of the whole green shit
    Pointer likes this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    I am on your team Marty but this forum is not the place for it.
    Well said VC. From my observations this forum has many passionate advocates both for and against the use of 1080 and across time we have seen a number of us engage in significant debate in threads touching on the matter and many of us have had to agree to disagree with one anther over the subject in order to move on. Some of our number have even chosen to no longer participate in the forum as they have recognised that their view on the subject is so strong that they would become to antagonistic and detract from the spirit of community that this forum has. That to me is a sign of absolute maturity. Marty I am strongly anti 1080 and so are many others here but you have taken a step to far by insulting the intellect of our members simply because we have not voiced support for you or argued against you so on behalf of us all, antagonists and protagonists, read the underlying message. We chose not to participate in this thread so fuck you very much for your insult, you can go elsewhere (this from the man that was first to vocalise support to you).
    dogmatix, Bryan, mucko and 2 others like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Banned
    Thank you Rushy for your first and last comments.

I am sorry if my passion and expertise interfers with normal practice on this forum.

I would have thought that normal bush rules would apply...Where anybody that has proven themselves would be heard with respect.

I guess the younger generation doesn't understand the bush the same way as old buggers do.

Cheers...Marty

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Foote View Post

I am sorry if my passion and expertise interfers with normal practice on this forum.

I would have thought that normal bush rules would apply...Where anybody that has proven themselves would be heard with respect.

I guess the younger generation doesn't understand the bush the same way as old buggers do.

Cheers...Marty
    Nicely put Rushy.
    As for you Mr Foote, I don't know you from a bar of soap. You had 2 posts to your name and you demand my respect? Piss off.
    Young, old or in between you're pushing shit up hill if you think thats going to happen. Im sure even an old timer can figure that out.
    You were warned from the get go but still chose to push your barrow.
    Your arrogance (via insulting our collective intelligence) and ignorance (through directly disrespecting our forum rules of no politics) has slotted you into the position of twit in my opinion and will gain my respect accordingly.
    dogmatix, Pointer and Maca49 like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty Foote View Post

Cheers...Marty
    If you didn't notice mate this forum is a long way from bush rule's.like vc I agree with you but this is a different pub for the political reason.Go and join a political party thats against it and use your passion there.

Jase

bloody shit phone
    Maca49 likes this.

ebf
    Maybe a bit less "passion and expertise" and more understanding of the forum rules....

If you could manage a post without insulting any forum members it might be a good start.

Banned
    To: kiwijames and Neckshot,

If you guys ever want to get a job with AHB or DOC in the bush, I reckon you guys have got a pretty good chance of getting it, with your latest comments....On the condition that you will bow to their will at any time they tell you to do.

Cheers...Marty
    ishoot10s likes this.

ebf
    Bye bye Marty