Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Heading South.. March next year..

Quote Originally Posted by Biggun708 View Post
    Mighty appreciated.. I'll give you a holla closer to the time... If you're headed up this way before then, give me a yell, I've got plenty of gear and a spare sako in the cupboard...
    Thanks, I will be up with the hound and 223 over the festive season and will free up a few days for a walk around the old stomping grounds.

When you get a better understanding of your movements and what you’d like to do get in touch and I can help point you in the right direction. Don’t usually hunt Tahr over the roar period as I’m still looking for that Red stag but I’m sure they won’t be far away from where I usually see them.

Thanks Boz, old bugger just celebrated his 65th and seems to think that he can’t help me with my house!
    Biggun708 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden C View Post
    Thanks, I will be up with the hound and 223 over the festive season and will free up a few days for a walk around the old stomping grounds.

When you get a better understanding of your movements and what you’d like to do get in touch and I can help point you in the right direction. Don’t usually hunt Tahr over the roar period as I’m still looking for that Red stag but I’m sure they won’t be far away from where I usually see them.

Thanks Boz, old bugger just celebrated his 65th and seems to think that he can’t help me with my house!
    Turns out you went to school with my stepkids... Ash and Aimee longhurst... Very small world!...

Small world alright!

I was the same year as Ashley so say gidday from me, been awhile since I've seen him.
    Biggun708 likes this.