Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Here We Go Again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    and possums, killed a few in my backyard
    Another pest - developers cutting down all the native trees (where the native birds hung out) to make way for more ugly houses to fit more imported people.
    What is wrong with imported people? Is it because some of them look different or talk a different language? Do they scare you?

Quote Originally Posted by 40mm View Post
    Shit, I hope introduced species does not include humans
    it might.... the planet is overpopulated no question the balance has tipped .....nz while not overpopulated on global terms we are overpopulated for our infrastructure.....who knows what future greenies might be planning.... meat eaters could be reclassified as subhuman and become justifiable by-kill......(this is all tongue in cheek conjecture )
    how do vegans justify supporting these people in power when they are killing other sentient beings.....they should hate them more than hunters because they are just killing not harvesting
    tetawa, Woody, Steve123 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    What is wrong with imported people? Is it because some of them look different or talk a different language? Do they scare you?
    Absolutely. Scare me sh..less.
    tetawa, 300CALMAN, keneff and 1 others like this.

The 'Green" movement has in it's origins, to some degree, in the Khymer Rouge which in a nutshell is the return to a 'sustainable' agrarian sociaty. As we know it's a fairy tale, but so called educated people still seem to believe it!

The retards while killing our wildlife are promoting growing insects for us to eat as more sustainable land use. To hell with them imo.
    Steve123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    it might.... the planet is overpopulated no question the balance has tipped .....nz while not overpopulated on global terms we are overpopulated for our infrastructure.....who knows what future greenies might be planning.... meat eaters could be reclassified as subhuman and become justifiable by-kill......(this is all tongue in cheek conjecture )
    how do vegans justify supporting these people in power when they are killing other sentient beings.....they should hate them more than hunters because they are just killing not harvesting
    I hope the cats get it before we do!
    Use enough gun

HAHA I knew someone would try that.

One of the best things about NZ is the relatively small population. Growing it at the insane rate it is has made it a less desirable place to live especially Auckland. I don't particularly care who the people are although some have less than zero respect for our rules and way of life (is that you systoloc?). They piss me off.

The main group to benefit are rental owners an business people who get cheap labor (is that you systoloc?).
    Sasquatch and outlander like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    HAHA I knew someone would try that.

One of the best things about NZ is the relatively small population. Growing it at the insane rate it is has made it a less desirable place to live especially Auckland. I don't particularly care who the people are although some have less than zero respect for our rules and way of life (is that you systoloc?). They piss me off.

The main group to benefit are rental owners an business people who get cheap labor (is that you systoloc?).
    To be fair though its not just over seas people that have less than zero respect and expect everything for nothing though
    outlander likes this.

I'm one of them, and I'm a big tall bastard wiz a funny accent. Ja.

I came to you from a future overcrowded world to teach you Kiwis manners and decency, which includes telling you to stop animal cruelty by throwing 1080 poison everywhere (for ze little funny "green" justifikations you give for your mad behaviour). Also of course zu have fun appreciating and hunting some of ze wonderful game animals that zo many of ze funny New Zealanders ignorantly refer to as "pests".

All zat said, I for one don't feel zere ist any xenophobia implied if someone points out ze bleedingly obvious, zat ze place is getting ubercrowded!
    300CALMAN, keneff and outlander like this.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

@Cordite you forgot to say Ja at the end Ja

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    To be fair though its not just over seas people that have less than zero respect and expect everything for nothing though
    Totally, there are plenty, some of which are the subject of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Greg View Post
    Seems to have be every year lately.....global warming Bro.....
    That'll be it, Greg. Explains everything.
    Used to be a fine wine - now I'm vinegar.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    @Cordite you forgot to say Ja at the end Ja
    Ja!
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch

I'm an immigrant.

Appearance is irrelevant. Language is irrelevant. Scare factor is subjective. Values of the host country are paramount and would-be immigrants to this country should adhere to, respect and replicate those values.
    kiwijames, H&K MAN, Maca49 and 6 others like this.

+ 1 Ryan