Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: How not to kill a cow

Tools not Toys
    While I don't normally have any time for stuff, I think that particular article seemed to show the police in excellent light, which is pleasant for a change. The boys in the car videoing however, makes me think of the "I was just inside having some dots" guy!
    Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast.

having spent a little time pondering this discussion id venture two offer two final observations-
    my opponent proclaimed he "knew some mental health nurses".......... well ive known "some arseholes" in my time ,but Im not a proctologist
    If hindsight is such a wonderful thing..why arent dont we have eyes in our bumcheeks

Caretaker
    Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    having spent a little time pondering this discussion id venture two offer two final observations-
    my opponent proclaimed he "knew some mental health nurses".......... well ive known "some arseholes" in my time ,but Im not a proctologist
    If hindsight is such a wonderful thing..why arent dont we have eyes in our bumcheeks
    Because we prefer to have foresight
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

If I was the cop I would have spear tackled that cow gutted it with my bare hands turned it into grand angus burgers on the street and shared them with everyone. But we cant all be as cool as me
    Tahr, veitnamcam, Bryan and 9 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    If I was the cop I would have spear tackled that cow gutted it with my bare hands turned it into grand angus burgers on the street and shared them with everyone. But we cant all be as cool as me
    Toby that is by far the best post so far on this topic. Unfortunately I cant "Like" it as doing so may make your head explode.
    ebf and Toby like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Bro we all no you'd of forgotten your knife
    veitnamcam, Bryan, 199p and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    Bro we all no you'd of forgotten your knife

Hence the bare hands my nigga!!! I should get like a knife implant on my finger haha

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsaum View Post
    Because we prefer to have foresight
    so do firearms but one doesnt see them verbally bashing the shit out of each other.

northdude
    oh to sit on the fence and criticise they are usually in a no win situation from the start they are useless if they don't do anything they are useless if they do do something and I bet all the cop bashers are either cops themselves or right now applying to join up so they can show us all how it should be done

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    Know, not knew. I'd merely had enough of you leaping down people's throats. Maybe the meds comment was a bit misguided (boohoo) but only a mad prick uses that many full stops.
    Shooter, kotuku and Jexla like this.

now if the fire brigade was called instead , we could have driven over the mad cow ... as for the hard jobs you all have , you know you want to be in the fire service , everyone loves the fire service .... even your girlfriends and wives , and I guess your boyfriends
    NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS, HOW DARK IT GETS OR HOW FAR YOU FALL , .....
    YOU ARE NEVER OUT OF THE FIGHT . (Marcus Luttrell)

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    hey I'm in fire, and not every one loves me, must be not so flash in the Rural Fire sector I guess, no Calendars here
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    now if the fire brigade was called instead , we could have driven over the mad cow ... as for the hard jobs you all have , you know you want to be in the fire service , everyone loves the fire service .... even your girlfriends and wives , and I guess your boyfriends
    Haha you're dreaming, however I do wish that we could sleep during nightshift if nothing is happening or get paid to go running and keep fit, I have to do all of that before work starts.

Every firefighter wants to be a cop I reckon.
    Gapped axe and Tommy like this.

I would want to be the dog handler , ... never seems to do the mountain of paperwork that the beat cop does , runs down the offender , hands over to PC job done , play with dog ... now that's the life .... you also forgot that we clean and service our cars at work too , and I stripped all the craftsman doors from my house at work one Christmas ... was a hell of a job , lead paint everywhere,
    Savage1, ebf and Tommy like this.
    NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS, HOW DARK IT GETS OR HOW FAR YOU FALL , .....
    YOU ARE NEVER OUT OF THE FIGHT . (Marcus Luttrell)

ok so now youre the forum grammar policeman .you whinge like a bitch about my posts but less than a week ago you actually liked em .heres me thinking ambivalence is the domain of politicians -maybe im mistaken .as for your comments re my professional persona you dont know shit from clay mate, you wouldnt know me for a bar of soap so get over yourself
    i was quite happy to leave the matter there but no youve got to come back shagnasty as ever.
    those last comments were a generalisation but you took it personally ????sense of humour you so fondly espouse
    others will get tired of this so Ill offer the olive branch big boy-lets just agree to disagree and leave it there .capiche?
    Last edited by kotuku; 26-08-2015 at 04:39 PM.