Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By flock

Thread: Issues with Hunting HQ / Outdoor HQ

Issues with Hunting HQ / Outdoor HQ

Hi folks:

Just wondering if anyone experienced recent issues using Outdoor HQ ( hunting HQ)?
    Me and a mate joined about a year ago and have been on a few trips. So far everything worked out great.

However 3 weeks ago we wanted to book another trip in April- but somehow the website just won’t work. Emailed and the owner called to say that there has been change of ownership and they are working on the website.

Sent more emails in the following weeks - got reply but nothing is resolved. The website booking page still does not load. Asked if they can help me manually book the trip- and so far no reply.

A bit concerned since we did have to upload our Drivers / Firearms license on their website.

I just got it to load Ok. Try refreshing your browser or opening the site in a private page to remove prior history.
    ZeroPak Vacuum Sealers, Zero air Zero waste

I've been using it fine since the new owners took over, had a booking 2 weeks ago and one yesterday.

Wishing to thank OutdoorHQ for a refund, as I informed them that unfortunately my Hunting days are limited due to health issues. Good guys & I wish them well, thats a lot of work to pull a good conceipt together, for the benefit of all outdoors people.
    Trout and ZQLewis like this.