Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Lead poison Sika hunt.

Thanks for the heads up guys, "A bit tight", well I`ll just have to leave the wheel chair at home. Hard with few animals seen, Ok, but deer have legs and mite be a bit more feed now for them. I`m thinking of a fly camping hunt if weather is ok, on the map it is area 3 and there is a hut at the lower end where I will be dropped of, with a tent camp at the top end of the block. Thinking of trying a hammock to fly camp with, better than the hard ground , I just put a bit of food and gear in my frame pack and hunt till it gets dark then make camp where you end up and the deer are moving about at this time. At the moment I`ve got the block to myself, but have left it open for some one to come, best to have a mate, although when he sees a old gessa , 72 1/2 years old, with Muzzle loader gun, Two hearing aids cranked up to full wack, squeaking hip, he may think O shit, well I`m going to have fun anyway, Homebrew.357.
    veitnamcam, Beaker and Nick-D like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    You calling me fat?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes

Well maybe he is, I don`t know, he likes . But if you guys are going for a hunt you will have to use MUZZEL loading rifles only , them's the rules , , no ,there`s no way out of it, just think of all the bragging you could do and all the bragging I`m going to do if I knock over a Sika. Homebrew.357.
    veitnamcam and Beaker like this.