Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree283Likes

Thread: Police Crackdown (Under the Radar)

I noticed recently, his hair has gone very grey. Must be under alot of stress.
    Ya can't park there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    I think they use Nash's super power of being a complete cunt where they need it. He's now minister of fucking over any surviving tourism related businesses.
    In other words, utilizing his strong points to the fullest.
    XR500 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kidmac42 View Post
    Dandruff, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Nash repeatedly demonstrated that he is a moron. I find it interesting that he didn't keep the police portfolio
    It ain't hard to connect the dots, The Royal Commission of Inquiry whilst purposefully limited and hamstrung did not paint a pretty picture for the govt and their anti-democratic/anti-gun agenda.

Nash is a senior mp so they got poto williams to take the heat when it came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian 22. View Post
    It ain't hard to connect the dots, The Royal Commission of Inquiry whilst purposefully limited and hamstrung did not paint a pretty picture for the govt and their anti-democratic/anti-gun agenda.

Nash is a senior mp so they got poto williams to take the heat when it came out.
    Perhaps, you could say ' take the heat WHEN it comes out' The fat lady is yet to sing, me thinks.

good
    Moa Hunter likes this.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Yeh I’ve seen that as well. I reckon the vain prick was dying his hair previously.
    outlander likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Doghead View Post
    Right- The speeding one is quite correct - excessive speed or demerits will give you problems. Combine it with suggested violence/drugs or alcohol and no amount of lubricant will save you.

I had letter of revocation from the area commandeer, subject to me making submissions - my crime was an excessive number of tickets for exceeding 100kmh. No reckless/dangerous or other charges.

Fronted for interview - did learn that they do revoke a reasonable number - but the look on his face was priceless when I walked into the room - I was clearly not what he was expecting.

I was mostly just embarrassed at wasting a very senior officers time - out of respect for his rank I am doing my best to behave for the next three years - till renewal time.
    I am really curious to what your appearance is like.....

Suited middle aged professional male - ie quite normal as 90% of the population are - but maybe not the demographic that normally gets excessive tickets, nor comes to the attention of the constabulary.

Dago
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnwolf View Post
    My interpretation of their logic is that excessive speeding tickets indicates an inability/reluctance to follow simple rules/laws.

Or something like that...
    Like these worthless things.

Name:  police assoc.PNG
Views: 179
Size:  87.3 KB

GWH
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Yeh I’ve seen that as well. I reckon the vain prick was dying his hair previously.
    That is exactly it. He always use to dye it, and it always looked a bit odd.