Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Realistic cost to hunt Moose in Yukon ??

Haha have already been giving it a go, trip is from the 13th to 24th so hope there’s a couple of early ones thanks again for all the info

Quote Originally Posted by 2Quack View Post
    Well looks like I’ll be hunting moose next year in B.C all things going well,long time between now and next September, deposit being paid today then it’s the waiting and planning and waiting some more.
    Thanks to all on here that supplied me with info, it’s quite nerve racking pulling the trigger on something like this( well for me anyway ) and being able to talk to those that have been and done it really helps !!
    So in the spirit ( see what I did there ) of this forum here’s a couple of bottles for the Toby shoot
    Attachment 97462

Auction them or everyone have a drink on me !!
    I’ll post in the Auction thread as well but if anyone is passing through Hamilton or Huntly and is going to the shoot perhaps they could pick them up or I’ll post them to wherever or whoever
    Cheers again
    Nice one mate, hope you bag the Moose of your dreams.....good luck fella
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Good on you , you will have a great time they are magnificent animals. When the butchering starts get stuck in and help, my guide said he was happy for me to help but a lot of the time most hunters don't. It is an experience in itself. Look forward to that report when your back.