Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 40mm

Thread: seeking companion for next week

seeking companion for next week

Hey fellas i just got back from a full on solo mission in the Alps, emotionally draining but with huge reward so to speak..
    posibly due to being christmas an away from my family , in the middle of 'no where' solo, among other reasons
    i got on the tops and after a few days the weather clagged in an began to change so after a few hours in the tent as it cleared enough i departed the tops for the hut- spent 2 days in there while it rained and the river rose enough to not want to cross it... i got out mostly dry and in one piece but it has kind of motivated me to find someone to head out for a hunt with in the next week to 10 days for a shorter period- esp while temps may be warmer than cooler but now knowing how that can change within days is something in the back of the mind.

I am puttin it out there that If anyone is interested in meeting up at a Valley somewhere to do a 2-3-4 day hunt with Me between now (few days) until about the 12th of Jan some stage?

I'd like to chase some Tahr with the chance of seeing Red deer and im thinking somewhere up around oamarama region but arnt fussed to be honest-- anywhere below ChCh etc.

I have drowned my phone in the above mentioned expedition however im likely to get a new one rather soon if this one doesnt turn back on--- fingers and toes are crossed.

can talk via FB messenger call in mean time etc-

likely spot would be ahuriri or around those parts-

you are welcomed to do as you please in terms of timing wise - id just like the company on the hill for a change this trip and in the hut or once out in the tents for a night or two etc. a bit more of a social hunt i guess?

Shoot me a PM if ya keen to try work something out!?
    much appreciated
    Rees

Try the back pages of the newspaper, all sorts in there...
    tetawa and Moa Hunter like this.
    Use enough gun