Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Update: Complaint From Neighbour

Gone but not forgotten Gapped axe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rogers.270 View Post
    Start shagging her, this way both parties happy and youll be less tense and probably shoot better for it.

Even if shes haggard shell be so nice a cooked meal will be ready after the shooting

Shagging is a great way to resolve conflict
    duh didn't you read all the posts ,She cant cook, well maybe frozen peas and fishy thingys. But I like your style.
    Toby likes this.
    "ars longa, vita brevis"

Applies Lead Liberally rogers.270's Avatar
    "Cook me some f@&$; eggs b@&$:" comes to mind
    All good girls know how to cook eggs
    Toby likes this.
    Addicted to gun powder

Im conflicted....whos wife am i spos to be fuckin?
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

SiB
    Neither Shagging, nor such precise instructions as per previous could appease my ex either.......
    stingray likes this.

SiB
    Cam i think either option would not be pleasurable

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Im conflicted....whos wife am i spos to be fuckin?
    The cops missus down the road where I live. Total milf
    VIVA LA HOWA

Applies Lead Liberally rogers.270's Avatar
    Complaints - theres a man with a gun in his hand on my porch hes wearing nothing and singing barry white
    Low box, 308 and HairyLemon like this.
    Addicted to gun powder

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    The cops missus down the road where I live. Total milf
    Gibo and Thirdguy like this.
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

ha! I would but I'm not into sneaking photos of chicks sorry Dundee
    stingray likes this.
    VIVA LA HOWA

I hate that we live in a day when every nut-job actually gets listened to and gets a response! The fact that you are totally within the law SHOULD be an end of it.
    veitnamcam and Frosty like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proneshooter View Post
    I hate that we live in a day when every nut-job actually gets listened to and gets a response! The fact that you are totally within the law SHOULD be an end of it.
    And that I've been shooting their for 4 years and it's never been a problem.
    Ahwel, I'm sure I'll sort out a new way of doing things.

Been on the receiving end of that Beetroot;to help -years ago had the pleasure of several visits of IRD investigators-nothing too much, just learnt to to do my paperwork better.

As was an anxious time-perhaps said lady has boat in the yard, overseas trips, horses,landscaping,etc not accounted for with tax paid monies-so an anonymous phone call from a phone box to IRD investigation unit questioning dunno how they can afford all this? will have an effect of silence. and focusing on her own fears.
    Pretty sure IRD has voice recognition-but doesn't seem to work that well from street phone box (say you are concerned re backlash, and my name is not important, the information is, I have to remain anonymous-it could be Joe Bloggs calling;-true in this case and hold your paperwork close to the mouthpiece of the phone-to see it easier.

Personally leave everyone to do there own thing-though when these type of people are a problem it is their fears- so long as you are 100% sure you are in the right giving them something to focus on in their own world is what helps.For me is a tool very very rarely even considered nowadays.

Best not to threaten it or gossip-if it is the track you want to take, just politely put it in front of the investigators and say I'm not really sure it is right or wrong then leave it at that, and carry on with your life.

Bloke close to me used to complain about everything- but wife was dying of cancer, one kid had died, and he himself died of cancer couple of years later-so all of that was a difficult time for him- so kept legal,learnt the laws, but let it all go.

Stingray has good solution-- or if OK with local police or arms officer= polite typed note in their letterbox photographed going in with your phone-saying 'just a polite note-letting you know pest control or whatever you are ok with will be happening-weather dependent in the near district between 2 calendar dates-landowner permission approved for these dates=get a few copied up insert your dates-might even be able to post them to"The household manager" prior to the time.(A copy to the local cop shop as well?)
    Even if you don't feel like it-I never have-be polite and give minimal info-enough only to cover yourself-if she is a problem she will lie.

Make/borrow/buy a silencer- it really helps everywhere, bit like a loud exhaust on a car if not--and we should be allowed to do all that-sadly Auckland has trained me otherwise Good luck.

You could always spite her and if she gives permission get a .50 cal with a flash enhancer.. Make it sound like the almighty lord farts every time you pop off a shot
    Shoot guns, Not heroin!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishkiwi View Post
    You could always spite her and if she gives permission get a .50 cal with a flash enhancer.. Make it sound like the almighty lord farts every time you pop off a shot
    I think you may have something there Scottishkiwi!

Buy and a start shooting there with a .50 cal, and take the course of action that the arms officer mentioned of notifying her each time before you go out.
    After a few hundred rounds down the barrel from the .50, she won't be sure if she heard a .22, a .17hmr or a rabbit farting!

I'd now be ringing her every second day and tell her you're gonna be down there shooting and then not go! Shes gonna get so wound up and complain at a time your not there and she will most likely go through the same angst you have over the last few months!!
    veitnamcam, Dougie, mikee and 2 others like this.