Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: USA Hunting 2022

Quote Originally Posted by LostYank View Post
    I've lived in Bozeman for the past two decades and hunted all over the state. Happy to provide some intel on Montana hunting if you need some. I don't have enough posts for a PM yet, but might get there sooner than later.

Wouldn't recommend Colorado this year. No water down there. None. Good chance the whole state's going to be on fire this summer. Northern Idaho and Montana have gotten lucky with some late season snows. Frank Church trip should be amazing.
    I was in Bozeman a couple of years ago for my WY & MT deer hunt trip. Nice town and enjoyed my time there.

My trip plans have changed and I'm no longer going to ID to hunt, but just MT instead. Returned my ID deer tag and drew a MT deer & elk combo so will be hunting MT Sept with my bow. Thinking of hunting whitetails in the river bottoms if i can hunt some on public land. Have also applied for a 900 pronghorn archery, which I might draw with 1 point but will need some luck!
    stug likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by +Snoop View Post
    Hey cb14, much respect for your work over the years. New to the forum. I trust you are familiar with the Exo Mountain Gear guys and The Hunt BackCountry Podcast? Steve Speck is a no nonsense backpack hunter and did a hunt recently in Frank Church wilderness for Mountain Goat. He's done a couple of really good podcasts on it you might want to listen to
    I haven't heard of those podcasts or Steve Speck. I'll take a look now. Thanks!