Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree366Likes

Thread: Warning Distressing and Disturbing Photographs- 1080 Poison

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    Isn't this what they are supposed to do ?
    yeah bro those were mountain cows a special breed of hereford crossed with chamois living above the tree line

And wow the Hunua's, such an impenetrable mountainside!
    rewa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    I can't help notice the hypocrisy of your ways. Banging on about native birds being killed, but taking a break to target native fish.

This poison free NZ movement you talk of, What is it's intention? To eliminate all poisons ie pesticides, herbicides, animal remedies etc, or just the ones you disapprove of?
    Not meant to be a provocative question, genuinely interested.
    One day you will understand,maybe after it's to late. Time to remove the blinkers.
    blake likes this.

Scribe
    This is what its like on the frontline now. My lawyers bill was $22,336,75 of which the Poison Free NZ crowd funding paid $13,000

They should not have done this to an old soldier, he will neither forgive them or forget them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7_xZ4r49p4
    Cordite and rewa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Sturgeon View Post
    This is what its like on the frontline now. My lawyers bill was $22,336,75 of which the Poison Free NZ crowd funding paid $13,000

They should not have done this to an old soldier, he will neither forgive them or forget them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7_xZ4r49p4
    Here's another perspective.

https://thespinoff.co.nz/society/17-...-and-got-ugly/
    kiwijames, BRADS and Marty Henry like this.

Geeze who wrote that dribble? DOC can write that, but still cannot see how to stop it? I think that shows they need to open up and truly show us just how good and friendly 1080 is? I think that maybe like pushing melted butter up a porcupines arse with a hot needle? If not, DOC have to show leadership and stop being bullies? I think the balls in their court to resolve it and stop bitching!
    doinit, H&K MAN and Pengy like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

The poison crowd are under pressure , they'll never admit it like. The amount of people now against the crap is huge,that has to be good in the long term.
    When a rat becomes cornered it'll do the unthinkable,don't think for one minute that the poison crew are any different.
    tetawa, Maca49, csmiffy and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    Albeit a mainstream media perspective....which is in no way biased...??🤨🤨

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tiroatedson View Post
    Albeit a mainstream media perspective....which is in no way biased...??

Yeah your right, we should probably stick to reliable honest media sources like Clyde grafs YouTube account.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    kiwijames, ebf and BRADS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick-D View Post
    Yeah your right, we should probably stick to reliable honest media sources like Clyde grafs YouTube account.

Never said that. As ‘Thar’ it’s about perspective. Funny though how a post was put up about a article of ‘ how the antis have got/are getting a game plan..’ to deflect from a article of someone that was actually assaulted(in front of witnesses) and was then charged with assault. Kinda cunning if you ask me...🤨

tetawa, H&K MAN and rewa like this.

Never said that. As ‘Thar’ it’s about perspective. Funny though how a post was put up about a article of ‘ how the antis have got/are getting a game plan..’ to deflect from a article of someone that was actually assaulted(in front of witnesses) and was then charged with assault. Kinda cunning if you ask me...

Yeah sorry that came off more snarky than intended. Point is bias and media spin exist on both sides

Maca49 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick-D View Post
    Yeah sorry that came off more snarky than intended. Point is bias and media spin exist on both sides

Definitely

Never said that. As ‘Thar’ it’s about perspective. Funny though how a post was put up about a article of ‘ how the antis have got/are getting a game plan..’ to deflect from a article of someone that was actually assaulted(in front of witnesses) and was then charged with assault. Kinda cunning if you ask me...

Did you read The post Tahr put up mate?
    Sorry but assualting doc workers doing there job sits just as badly in my books.
    I have a new respect for Graeme Sturgeon after what he did, but it wasnt his job he had a choice to go there, a lot of these doc workers are just like you and me trying to pay the Bill's and feed the family and there getting attacked we gotta clean it up a.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BRADS; 30-09-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    Nick-D and rewa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    Did you read The post Tahr put up mate?
    Sorry but assualting doc workers doing there job sits just as badly in my books.
    I have a new respect for Graeme Sturgeon after what he did, but it wasnt his job he had a choice to go there, a lot of these doc workers are just like you and me trying to pay the Bill's and feed the family and there getting attacked we gotta clean it up a.

Ok...yes Brads I read the post ‘Thar’ put up. The reason why I put mine up as I thought I explained to ‘Nick-D’ was about media bias.

Yes Graeme had a choice to be at the scene. He was still assaulted by a unregistered security guard. The security guard had a choice to be on scene ..or not. He chose to be there. He chose to assault Graeme..(according to what I’ve read, I could be wrong). So that was a actual assault.

As for ‘Thar’s’ link. That was talking about threats to DOC staff. In no way shape or form I condone that.
    Yes you are right they are doing their jobs as you do put it to support them and there families. That again is a choice. Just like I choose my occupation and place of employment. That’s my choice.
    As I said to ‘Nick-D’ ‘Thar’s’ post/link was about deflection...deflecting from Graeme’s post about a actual assault, court hearing and how much it’s cost him.

Yes you are right it’s gotta be cleaned up. That works both ways.

BRADS, chainsaw and rewa like this.

Ok...yes Brads I read the post ‘Thar’ put up. The reason why I put mine up as I thought I explained to ‘Nick-D’ was about media bias.

Yes Graeme had a choice to be at the scene. He was still assaulted by a unregistered security guard. The security guard had a choice to be on scene ..or not. He chose to be there. He chose to assault Graeme..(according to what I’ve read, I could be wrong). So that was a actual assault.

As for ‘Thar’s’ link. That was talking about threats to DOC staff. In no way shape or form I condone that.
    Yes you are right they are doing their jobs as you do put it to support them and there families. That again is a choice. Just like I choose my occupation and place of employment. That’s my choice.
    As I said to ‘Nick-D’ ‘Thar’s’ post/link was about deflection...deflecting from Graeme’s post about a actual assault, court hearing and how much it’s cost him.

I agree with most of what your saying, except not everyone has a choice where they work, sometime it's all they've got.
    I also dont think Tahr was defecting I think he was just pointing out this happens to Doc workers countrywide on a very regular basis...

csmiffy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    I agree with most of what your saying, except not everyone has a choice where they work, sometime it's all they've got.
    I also dont think Tahr was defecting I think he was just pointing out this happens to Doc workers countrywide on a very regular basis...

I’m not saying it doesn’t happen to DOC workers around the country on a regular basis. Pretty suck if it does and certainly don’t condone it. If there’s being assaults the perpetrators should be charged and held accountable. Again though threats not assault so possibly a degree of deflection going on....
    As for choice..? Yes we still all have a choice...it’s that for some the choices aren’t flash...

rewa likes this.