Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

Like Tree366Likes

Thread: Warning Distressing and Disturbing Photographs- 1080 Poison

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    They are awesome D27
    They sure are, unless they are pulling out your window rubber at the ski field... Then they are ugly little pricks!
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynastar27 View Post
    do they do 1080 drops where we go @Rushy
    Yep. The last one was in November 2012.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Banned
    Hi Savage,

You are not starting a "shitfight" about kiwi's dying from 1080 as DOC recovered two young dead male kiwi, in the early days of 1080 in Northland. This set up the experiments with the died bate and then looking at the kiwi scats (shit to the likes of you and me) to see if they had eaten the dyed bait....The answer was yes the kiwi shit had dye in it and it was accepted that the two dead kiwis had died of 1080 poisoning....Both these kiwis had already been tested, before the dyed bait was laid, and been proven to be 1080 poisoned, by DOC, and then DOC covered up the fact that 1080 had proven to kill at least 2 kiwi.....Cheers....Marty

Banned
    This is crap....I have just spent half an hour working through the process to even get the opportunity to reply to savage about his bullshit belief that Kiwi do not get killed with 1080....And then I get chucked into a totally different thread altogether....If you guys can't get your shit together so that good bushman are not superseeded by idiots that believe that kiwi, and other birds, do not get killed with 1080...Then I don not even want to have anything to do with you....You can keep the company of DOC, AHB, TBFree, F&B, John Key, Helen Clarkem and all the other bullshit artists.....KIND REGARDS....Martin Foote

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Welcome to the forum Marty. You are not alone in your passion.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

@Marty Foote

Welcome to the forum, you are in the same thread but any new replys are added to the bottom naturally.

I think you were replying to savage1 on page 10, you can copy the post by using the "reply with quote" button.

Yep as I've said before my mate shooting the Taupo Napier Road and living full time in the bush said when 1080was dropped, the bush went silent at night, no nothing! Total kill, he was devasted by the dead animals and birds including Kiwi, I have no reason not to believe him. I don't understand how Nick Smith sleeps at night, and I'd like to see DOC opened up for scrutiny, especially right at the top, there certainly should be more discussion before we pour poison on OUR country, Clean? Green? Yeah right
    kiwi39 likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    I understand DOC and AHB are now branching out given there proven track record of deceitfulness and deception. A mate of mine, well his mates best friend, who knows a guy who's neighbours buddy, who was sold a dog by a guy at the pub, well he told him that DOC were behind the take over of the Crimea for their buddy Vladimir Putin! Supposedly there is also an old guy in Gore who is now in the protection of AHB who was the JFK shooter on the grassy knoll. Supposedly JFK was going to ban 1080 exporting from the US!
    FFS, wheres the jugular again?
    gimp and Savage1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Foote View Post
    This is crap....I have just spent half an hour working through the process to even get the opportunity to reply to savage about his bullshit belief that Kiwi do not get killed with 1080....And then I get chucked into a totally different thread altogether....If you guys can't get your shit together so that good bushman are not superseeded by idiots that believe that kiwi, and other birds, do not get killed with 1080...Then I don not even want to have anything to do with you....You can keep the company of DOC, AHB, TBFree, F&B, John Key, Helen Clarkem and all the other bullshit artists.....KIND REGARDS....Martin Foote
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    FFS, wheres the jugular again?
    Did you look under the large pile of money you've made from The Ten-Eighty Industry?

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    Did you look under the large pile of money you've made from The Ten-Eighty Industry?
    Good idea, forgot about there. I'll check once Ive finished fluoridating everyones water
    Savage1 and Toby like this.

http://www.1080science.co.nz/1080%20Its%20Chemistry.pdf

Anyone who reads the DOC researce papers will plainly see they dont stack up against know researced published data. It's very easy to setup expirements to suit the out comes you want. Your processes just have to up to standard to be 'peer' reviewed.
    Wirehunt and veitnamcam like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    Good idea, forgot about there. I'll check once Ive finished fluoridating everyones water
    It should be mandatory along with vaccinations, of course selected taps should have arsenic and others Tui
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    It should be mandatory along with vaccinations, of course selected taps should have arsenic and others Tui
    Close enough

Im so glad I live in the only country in the world where there is no corruption,the government doesn't lie to the people,and can be trusted blindly to do whatever is best for me
    Wirehunt and ROKTOY like this.