Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Beretta A400 help

Name:  1468684C-ADBF-4BB6-9C8A-CD98CF85803F.jpeg
Views: 277
Size:  957.3 KBName:  1468684C-ADBF-4BB6-9C8A-CD98CF85803F.jpeg
Views: 277
Size:  957.3 KB
    Need help determining what this hole is. If it’s meant to be there or corrosion. Found it on the bolt of my a400 xtreme. Thanks in advance

Looks like a mistake in the factory, milling on bolt head too close to through hole. Hard to tell from pic but seen similar before (on russian mp153), if it does not effect operation of the gun it's not a big deal. Don't know what the big B's customer/after sales service is like but would be worth contacting them. When your paying the hefty price tag for a Beretta, it's easy to forget that you're buying a mass produced shotgun.Marketing and branding makes up a lot of the cost

Mine.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

It is not a problem, just use your gun with confidence. It is not load bearing and will not cause any problem.