Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Beretta ARX 100, importing

noted publicity shots such as

Also this seems like a pretty long list copied from wikipedia (hah)

Users[edit]

Afghanistan: Used only by Afghan Army commandos.[44][45] M4s sold as part of a 2006 Foreign Military Sales package.[46] Additional M4s sold as a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47]
    Australia: Used by the Special Operations Command, Clearance Divers.[48] and Police Tactical Groups[49]
    Bangladesh: Used by Bangladesh Paracommandos, Dhaka Metropolitan Police SWAT teams and Special Warfare Diving And Salvage[50][51]
    Bahrain: M4A1s sold as a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47]
    Belize: M4s/M4A1s sold as part of a 2006 Foreign Military Sales package.[46]
    Brazil: Used by Military Police of Rio de Janeiro State,[52] the Brazilian Federal Police and Special Forces of the Brazilian Army and Brazilian Navy.[53]
    Canada: C8 rifle.[54]
    Chile: Used by the Special forces and Special Operations Brigade "Lautaro" of the Chilean Army, Special forces and Marine Infantry of the Chilean Navy and Police Special Operations Group (GOPE) of Carabiniers of Chile.[citation needed]
    Croatia: User since 2003, several hundred purchased for Croatian ISF contingent as well as special forces in Croatia. [3]
    Czech Republic: Bushmaster M4A3 B.M.A.S. is used by (601st Special forces group, Military police, 43rd Airborne mechanized battalion) of Czech Army.[55]
    Colombia: M4A1s as part of a 2008 Foreign Military Sales.[47]
    Denmark: C8 rifle.[citation needed]
    Ecuador: M4s sold as a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47]
    El Salvador: M4s sold as part of a 2007 Foreign Military Sales package.[56] Additional M4s sold as a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47]
    France: Used by the 1st Marine Infantry Parachute Regiment and Commando Marine, each special forces[citation needed]
    Georgia: Bushmaster AR-15 and M4 for police and military. Producing own analogue variant of the M4A1 (G5 rifle) by Scientifical Technical Center Delta.[57][58][59]
    Greece: Used by EKAM.[60]
    Hong Kong: KAC SR-16 by Special Duties Unit of the Hong Kong Police Force[61]
    Hungary: M4A1 SOPMOD by Hungarian Special Force[62]
    India: M4A1s as part of a 2008 Foreign Military Sales.[47] M4A1 is used by the Mizoram Armed Police, and Force One of the Mumbai Police.[63][64]
    Indonesia: Used by Detachment 88 Counter-terrorism Police Squad operators.[65] Also used by Komando Pasukan Katak (Kopaska) tactical diver group and Komando Pasukan Khusus (Kopassus) special forces group.[66]
    Iraq: Used by the Iraqi Army.[67] Main weapon of the Iraqi National Counter-Terrorism Force.[68]
    Israel: Sold as part of a January 2001 Foreign Military Sales package to Israel.[69]
    Italy: Only Special Forces[70]
    Jamaica: M4s sold as part of a 2007 Foreign Military Sales package.[56]
    Japan: M4A1s as part of a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47] M4A1 SOPMOD rifles are in use by the Japanese Special Forces Group.[71]
    Jordan: M4s sold as part of a 2007 Foreign Military Sales package.[56] Additional M4s sold as a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47]
    Kosovo: M4 Colt.[72]
    Kuwait:[73][74]
    Lebanon: M4 components being sold to Lebanese special forces.[75] M4/M4A1s sold as a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47]
    Macedonia: M4s sold as a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47]
    Malaysia: Made under license by SME Ordnance Sdn Bhd.[76] Used by special forces of the Malaysian Armed Forces, along with special forces of the Royal Malaysia Police.[77] Standard issue rifle of the Malaysian Armed Forces
    Nepal: Sold as part of a 2005 Foreign Military Sales package.[78]
    New Zealand: Used by NZSAS operators and the police Special Tactics Group.[79][80]
    Pakistan: M4A1 variant used by Special Services Group of the Pakistan Army.[81][82]
    Panama: M4A1s sold as a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47]
    Philippines: M4/M4A1s sold as a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47] Two variants of the M4 carbine are made by Floro International Corporation, consisting of the M4A1 5.56MM RIFLE and the M4A1 Model-C 5.56MM RIFLE.[83][84]The Philippines ordered another 50,629 M4 Rifles from US-based manufacturer Remington. This will be used by the Philippine Army and the Philippine Marine Corps.[85]
    Poland: Used by Polish special forces unit Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno-Manewrowego (GROM).[86]
    Portugal: Used by Marines special forces DAE (Destacamento de Acções Especiais).[87]
    Republic of Korea: Used by special forces units of National Police and Coast Guard.[citation needed]
    Saudi Arabia[citation needed]
    Serbia: Used by various police units.[88]
    Singapore: Used by the Singapore Armed Forces Commando Formation.[89]
    Suriname: Used by the Suriname Armed Forces
    Taiwan: Used by Republic of China Army and National Police Agency[90]
    Thailand: M4A1s sold as part of a 2006 Foreign Military Sales package.[46]
    Tonga: M4/M4A1s sold as a 2008 Foreign Military Sales package.[47]
    Tunisia: M4s Used by Tunisian Special Forces such as BAT, BNIR, UCGN, USGN.[citation needed]
    Turkey:Used by Special Forces[91]
    United Arab Emirates: Purchased 2,500 M4 carbines in 1993.[92]
    United States[54]
    Yemen: M4s sold as part of a 2006 Foreign Military Sales package.[46]

Anywho, back to the main point: the beretta thing is buttugly

ebf
    Hehe, so now that you've proven your ability to copy and paste, why don't you delete every reference in that list that is not specifically SF.

"Used by" and "issued to / firearm of choice" are two very different things.
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    Hehe, so now that you've proven your ability to copy and paste, why don't you delete every reference in that list that is not specifically SF.

"Used by" and "issued to / firearm of choice" are two very different things.

Because I don't really give a shit and neither of us has any definitive source to quantify the truth of my flippant comment that "most SEEM to use Some AR variant", which is hardly a concrete assertion in the first place

What are the other personal weapons western SF use? My guess is M4's, C8's and 416's are the predominantly the main carbines

ebf
    TAR-21
    SG 551/552
    Galil
    G36
    FAMAS

Rgr. I don't really follow it.

Lol if there's more people using POS tavors than AR platform gats

ebf
    why (in your opinion) is the tavor a POS gimp ?

uh, they're ugly

Also real reasons from what I've seen: heavyish at 8lbs bare, terrible-to-average-at-best trigger, don't run well suppressed, bad gas blowback, mag position sucks for reloads, not true ambi, only average accuracy, ergos suck for anything more precise than offhand shooting, half of these are of course problems with every bullpup but whatever, I don't think I'd pay $2000US for one

Tools not Toys
    Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    TAR-21
    SG 551/552
    Galil
    G36
    FAMAS
    The sig 551/552 and galil are both cousins of the AR! point made ARs rule. Aaand the reason you see SF carrying AKs is cos that's the ammo that the dead bad guys are carrying. Those Seals and delta you see with a fucked old AK have nice ARs at home, but no ammo for them at work. And the Famas looks like a trumpet and the G36 is HUGE and as for the Tar 21, cant believe you bought it up.
    Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast.

Tools not Toys
    Admittedly the galil is the best of both AR and Ak like all things Israeli.
    ebf likes this.

I dunno dawg really in terms of operating mechanics I think the Sigs are more like an AK

And the Galil too. I don't see how it has anything to do with an AR mechanically or in design family

Tools not Toys
    Fuck, sorry I was thinking of the 556, 551/2 is a cousin of the ak, anywho AR is the shit, why? because we can get them here!

Tools not Toys
    Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    I dunno dawg really in terms of operating mechanics I think the Sigs are more like an AK

And the Galil too. I don't see how it has anything to do with an AR mechanically or in design family
    I have had a bit of a mare here to be honest. maybe I was thinking of the Merkva tank. Im leaving now