Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Delta LRF Binoculars

Any one had any experience with the Delta Laser Range finding binoculars? Was looking into getting some as there nearly half the price of Swarovski or leicas.

Ive had a little play with them. They seem to go well, fast ranging and readout. Im not familiar with how far it goes when giving angles or tbr readout. Glass seemed good in middle of the day

Same feedback as Nick based on a quick play during a match. Very quick to initially range, but it gives the straight line distance first, then the angle and finally the TBR distance. Am not sure if this sequence can be altered, but it would annoy me. I ranged vegetation out to 1760m, in the middle of the day, fine weather and it gave angle and TBR no problem.

I'm interested in real-world hunting and bad weather experiences also, as their price-point certainly does appeal!

I can’t fault my pair, range flawlessly in rain, fog, sun. Excellent lowlight performance, heaps of diopter adjustment, I like the 9x45. Went to these after having x2 pairs of faulty geovid hdrs. Talk to Sarvo