Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Display rifle

res
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWuce View Post
    Related question: what are the requirements for a "strong room"? I plan to one day build a strong room so I can have my milserp collection on the walls inside and have my reloading table etc all in the room. Is it just rebar/concrete walls and a beefcake door?
    http://www.police.govt.nz/sites/defa...e-guidance.pdf is a good place to start
    Using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWuce View Post
    Related question: what are the requirements for a "strong room"? I plan to one day build a strong room so I can have my milserp collection on the walls inside and have my reloading table etc all in the room. Is it just rebar/concrete walls and a beefcake door?
    You would still need separate ammo storage so if someone gets access to the guns, they don't have access to the ammo, or store the guns so they can't be fired.
    Cordite likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmsf View Post
    The idea was to replace this that I had hanging on my wall . It was on loan and gave it back to the owner . Attachment 99864
    Nice piece all right, it must have been in the river a while probably a deer cullers.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Henry View Post
    Nice piece all right, it must have been in the river a while probably a deer cullers.
    I like em in relic condition... what a story to tell.
    Use enough gun

It was found in a stream in the kawekas . my cousin who found it against all odds did find out what happened to it and who it belonged to. It still had one up the spout with the boot half closed.
    Micky Duck likes this.

Just fill a round with the fastest burning powder you can find attach a rope to the trigger and pull it from distance you will never get the bolt open after that lol

It was found in a stream in the kawekas . my cousin who found it against all odds did find out what happened to it and who it belonged to. It still had one up the spout with the boot half closed.
    Full story please
    Micky Duck likes this.

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Not the only one recovered like that. There’s one in Hastings DA hall very similar. Rounds still in the magazine
    Micky Duck likes this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds