Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: E-CAT Endorsement Requirements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Why not have both? Both are equally as good dependant on application/needs.

Dear God, does every single one of your posts have to be trolling you semi-auto hating fruitcake.
    I'm simply giving him options to avoid buying an E cat safe. although if he's serious about security, he should already have one.

Oh, and you don't shouldn't use blasphemy in your posts. This is a Christian country.

Take your religion and discuss on another forum please. Ideally one where you are the only member.
    veitnamcam, 199p, 308 and 9 others like this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Why not have both? Both are equally as good dependant on application/needs.

Dear God, does every single one of your posts have to be trolling you semi-auto hating fruitcake.
    Can people stop quoting him onky way i see his dribble

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    mikee, 308 and Danger Mouse like this.
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

Just added the first name to my ignore list.
    308 and Danger Mouse like this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

me too.
    308 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    me too.
    Added to mine since ages ago
    308 and Steve123 like this.
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

JWB
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1 View Post
    Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality.
    That must be why the police tool-up with assault rifles, hi-capacity pistols, stun guns and body armour, when they go out to mix and mingle with their public that loves them. When they get a little more anxious they go full Swat with the black ninja gear, attack dogs, helicopters, snipers, to arrest a fat man hiding in closet.

To be fair, they were tooled up because they were nervous of the fat mans's poorly paid security guards. Who were more personal assistants than guards.
    Steve123 likes this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    I'm simply giving him options to avoid buying an E cat safe. although if he's serious about security, he should already have one.

Oh, and you don't shouldn't use blasphemy in your posts. This is a Christian country.

No it's not. Thank the fucking lord.

JWB
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    To be fair, they were tooled up because they were nervous of the fat mans's poorly paid security guards. Who were more personal assistants than guards.
    Surely you're not suggesting that plod believed that fat boy had armed security guards. Such a belief would have been acted on months/years beforehand, and would have resulted in his residency being revoked and said gent sent packing.
    No what we saw then and now is plain fear and paranoia from the blue nancys. Apologists like yourself will always have some excuse, and can often be quite noisy, defending your pets, but I have a fond hope that you still are a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by JWB View Post
    Surely you're not suggesting that plod believed that fat boy had armed security guards. Such a belief would have been acted on months/years beforehand, and would have resulted in his residency being revoked and said gent sent packing.
    No what we saw then and now is plain fear and paranoia from the blue nancys. Apologists like yourself will always have some excuse, and can often be quite noisy, defending your pets, but I have a fond hope that you still are a minority.
    Dude, you are so far off the mark it ain't funny.

[Edit - spelling]
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

JWB
    Banned
    You are absolutely correct! It's about power and intimidation. Sending the message that you can be killed if you step out of line.

You are absolutely correct! It's about power and intimidation. Sending the message that you can be killed if you step out of line.
    Nah, If I'm working on loud shit I wear earmuffs. If a known fuckwit has guns and they have shit to do there, bloody right they should have all the gear necessary. It's real funny until you have rounds snapping over your head I'm told. ( The Big Fat German's guards [B]did/B] in fact have firearms by the way: Dotcom's former bodyguard escapes gun charges | Stuff.co.nz)
    Identify your target beyond all doubt

That must be why the police tool-up with assault rifles, hi-capacity pistols, stun guns and body armour, when they go out to mix and mingle with their public that loves them. When they get a little more anxious they go full Swat with the black ninja gear, attack dogs, helicopters, snipers, to arrest a fat man hiding in closet.
    Yeah police show the following symptons of intense paranoia:
    - No general arming
    - Not wearing ballistic body armour when dealing with the general public that loves them
    - Often work alone
    - Don't have assault rifles
    - Use standard capacity magazines in their pistols

Next time there is a high risk job with little intel I'll try my best to get them to contact you for some expert Internet Warrior advice on how to deal with the fluid situation.
    gadgetman, Tommy, Steve123 and 1 others like this.

JWB
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Nah, If I'm working on loud shit I wear earmuffs. If a known fuckwit has guns and they have shit to do there, bloody right they should have all the gear necessary. It's real funny until you have rounds snapping over your head I'm told. ( The Big Fat German's guards [B]did/B] in fact have firearms by the way: Dotcom's former bodyguard escapes gun charges | Stuff.co.nz)
    Wrong this time. You are stopped on the roadside by the blue nancys. Your vehicle rego tells them that you have firearms. To play it safe you are treated the way the fat boy was.
    72 police officers including the heavily armed Special Tactics Group and the Armed Offenders Squad descended on his family home on January 20, 2012.which included two helicopters landing just outside his family home with officers wielding M4 Bushmaster rifles who held The Dotcom family at gunpoint and caused considerable damage to his property.
    It is about power and intimidation. That is why piggy baiting should be a national sport. Not brown nosing.