Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Firearms That Don't Need to be Handed In

Quote Originally Posted by Cordite View Post
    I'd not worry about the gun being on the buy back list - the xtrema just comes with a range of different size magazines. Just the big ones must be converted or handed in.

To be legal the shotgun must not be able to hold more than 5 x 3.5"shells in the magazine tube, it being chambered for max shell size of 3.5" magnum shells. Plus one in the chamber. I take it that is what you refer to when you say it is "6+"? (convention would usually be to call a gun with 5 in the mag and one in the chamber a 5+1).
    Thanks for the info Cordite, yes I did mean 5+1, was just using the terminology the police use on the buy-back list.

Will get Dad to make doubly sure that it is only 5+1 with 3.5" shells then he's all good...

Cheers
    Macca

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk