Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Help with IOR Valdada 6-24x50 scope

Hi all, has anyone got one of these? My first time at the range and seemed to run out of elevation adjustment, so I loosened the two screws which hold the top of the turret on and now I can't seem to get them back in. The screw in the middle I those two has obviously been backed in and out a lot given the marks on the head, and I can't get it to move.

The Original Striker
    https://www.valdada.com/

Or try Scott at liberty optics in the states, he was one of the original retailers
    https://www.libertyoptics.com/

I would contact them and ask.
    IIRC depending on the age of the scope and I cant seem to find the snipers paradise thread on it anymore, certain models were similar to the erector system in US Optics scopes, Ie adjust the zero position with in the erector- which in I think the center screw was used only
    Bigger Better Faster Stronger
    Handle the Jandle, or get off the Beach

The Original Striker

I had exactly the same problem the other day. I never managed to solve the problem of resetting the zero, but did get the cap screwed back up. The internal part with the female threads drops down so I inserted some longer screws to engage the threads then pulled the central piece up enough to be able to insert the shorter original screws. I would also be keen to know the correct method to set zero on these scopes. Can't find any info on the net either.

Set zero? Have you looked here?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6S39XMj_TU
    Artillery...landscape adjustment since 1300AD.