Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: omark 44

northdude
    ok maybe its an original barrel its not skinny either cant wait to try it out hopefully sunday one of those adaptors sounds like it would be handy to have i like ebfs one he did i might be able to get a left hand stock to suit it

The triggers can be replaced with any that will fit a Rem 700 mine had a Shilen 2oz now it has a Timney, there used to be some three lever conversions around don't know who did them
    had one on an Omark I sold should have swapped it out before selling it was better than the Shilen, a good mod is to fit a SA Rem 700 main spring Omarks are well known for light strikes

northdude
    thanks for that info i want to do a few things to it its going to be a bit of a project