Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Props to gunworks

I'll talk to Renelle on Monday

Banned
    Put a bulk order together on here if they are only doing it occasionally. For $300 fluted and blued why not?

Gunworks built my last custom rifle and I am going to see if I can convince Robbie to build me another one. A Sako 75 that could put 5 rounds into one hole slightly larger than the projectile. Through load development it was just a matter of finding the velocity you wanted because it grouped across its entire practical loading range. Insanely accurate rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Put a bulk order together on here if they are only doing it occasionally. For $300 fluted and blued why not?

Gunworks built my last custom rifle and I am going to see if I can convince Robbie to build me another one. A Sako 75 that could put 5 rounds into one hole slightly larger than the projectile. Through load development it was just a matter of finding the velocity you wanted because it grouped across its entire practical loading range. Insanely accurate rifle.
    Unfortunately Robbie passed away from cancer recently, however Gunworks continue to offer gunsmithing services

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyb View Post
    Unfortunately Robbie passed away from cancer recently, however Gunworks continue to offer gunsmithing services
    Very sad to hear that.

I love dealing with them. When I get to Chch they will be one of my first stops. Always professional and grewlat service
    timattalon likes this.

Canterbury, home of the big Rakaia Red Stag
    Excellent customer service. I ordered some projectiles that were not on their website, Amanda said no probs, I'll get them in for you. I gave her my card number and expected to see them next week. Today I get a call from her saying she's got them on the courier to me now. Easy for me to decide who gets my money.
    Steelisreal and dannyb like this.