Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: queston about usps tracking

Quote Originally Posted by Konev View Post
    my parcel has been stuck in the Netherlands for a week
    "I do not wish to be a pawn or canon fodder on the whims of MY Government"

Actually been surprised how quickly packages are being shipped and processed this close to Xmas. USPS and DHL are still my favourite carriers. I had one package take 3 days from purchase till it was sitting on my desk ex China. Crazy!

I had a parcel sent from California left LA went to Canada from Canada back to LA back to Canada, Canada to LA finally LA to Auckland only took 28 days
    last parcel from the same supplier only 6 days, best off shore parcel service has been Japan faster and cheaper than the US, some American sellers like making
    money on the freight, all ways check the total price including freight, I am looking at a Bushnell TRS red dot the cheapest price is not the best buy the freight is
    $10.00 more than the second cheapest price making it $4.00 more, and the freight on that is $17.00 more than it should be.