Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: spare firearms, any value in any of this stuff?

The mag for the stirling is approx. 80 bucks and may need fitting, but then you have a going 22 worth maybe 200+? Or the lads have something to wander about shooting pesky varmints.

It might be worth you looking in on the Martini Henry page on face book. The Carbines were cut like that when taken out of military service. Are there any brass discs on it on the wood or wide arrow marks point to point that look like stars. If cleaned up it could be worth a few quid

Hi Ben, did you end up selling the 303's? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Scope View Post
    Hi Ben, did you end up selling the 303's? Cheers
    Nah, still got them. One of my sons is keen to start hunting deer, so maybe a starter hunting rifle. The other has started mentioning vegetarianism...!
    csmiffy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Waimata View Post
    Nah, still got them. One of my sons is keen to start hunting deer, so maybe a starter hunting rifle. The other has started mentioning vegetarianism...!
    Maybe the second will come to his senses when the first one gets the BBQ cranking. I always count deer as a vegetarian dish anyway, ... I've never seen any chewing on a dead rabbit.
    Scouser and timattalon like this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Ok, well please let me know if you are thinking of selling as I would be interested.

ben -kotuku here .resident comic psychiatrist and inane yarn teller .
    that stirling -keep hold of the bloody thing!get a mag ,fit a wee scope get it sighted in and ill swear the local possum goat and rabbit population will head offshore faster than a us seal after bin laden -result wiil lbe the same too.My dfirst .22stirling model 14 with nikko tiara4x28,later changed to tasco 4x40 scope accounted for more possums ,rabbits etc than i care to remember.-it never ever failed me!
    ive got a no4 mk1 longbranch .303 in my collection my equivalent of the 18"naval gun-180gn softnose in the chamber and somethings bad behaviour is about to undergo an instant cure!
    admitted the matriarch is a spot neglected -will 5x12g 2x22 and a 7.62x39 plus .223 but she still sits there lording over all but the 12g.
    anyhow all the best in this land of the good bastards!!
    WallyR likes this.

Bus driver
    Quote...”ben -kotuku here .resident comic psychiatrist and inane yarn teller “

Lol...hahahahaha......shit,that has to be the quote of the year,and the title for a best seller.....classic stuff mate,so very classic....
    WallyR likes this.
    It's not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves.....Sir Edmund Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    ben -kotuku here .resident comic psychiatrist and inane yarn teller .
    that stirling -keep hold of the bloody thing!get a mag ,fit a wee scope get it sighted in and ill swear the local possum goat and rabbit population will head offshore faster than a us seal after bin laden -result wiil lbe the same too.My dfirst .22stirling model 14 with nikko tiara4x28,later changed to tasco 4x40 scope accounted for more possums ,rabbits etc than i care to remember.-it never ever failed me!
    ive got a no4 mk1 longbranch .303 in my collection my equivalent of the 18"naval gun-180gn softnose in the chamber and somethings bad behaviour is about to undergo an instant cure!
    admitted the matriarch is a spot neglected -will 5x12g 2x22 and a 7.62x39 plus .223 but she still sits there lording over all but the 12g.
    anyhow all the best in this land of the good bastards!!
    Ya left the s out
    timattalon likes this.