Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Sulun Tac-12 vs Dickinson 212 (Gun City)

Anyone compared these side by side?

Any differences? One better than the other?

Or do they come out of the same factory with different branding?

My understanding is that the parts for Turkish M4's are mostly made in the same factory, the different companies all have different levels of QC. I have not compared the two side by side. I have owned 2x Sulun clones. The first one was lemon - it was exchanged hassle free and the second one ran like a champ. I was advised that the lemon had a minor repair done and ran fine afterwards.

If you are bent on buying a Turkish shotgun, buy it from Delta Mike, they have the best warranty and product back up.

I haven't compared them side by side but I did ask Gun City if they were the same and if so why the Dickinson was priced slightly higher.
    According to them they come from different factories and the quality of the Dickinsons is better. I don't know if this is the case as never owned a Sulun.
    They told me that someone from GC actually went over there to assess before they started importing them.