Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree21Likes
  • 6 Post By Grey Kiwi
  • 3 Post By Fssprecision
  • 4 Post By STC
  • 3 Post By 30.06king
  • 1 Post By Makros
  • 1 Post By Kiwi Greg
  • 1 Post By Roarless20
  • 1 Post By rupert
  • 1 Post By Tentman

Thread: Teslong bore scope

Teslong bore scope

Well...colour me impressed!
    Bought mine direct from Teslong (Aliexpress store), and it arrived this morning (11 days from Ali).
    It's the 45" flexible cable NTG100 jobbie.
    Once I turned on the OTG system of my Android phone it all operated as it should.
    Plugged into my Windows PC and, once again, it worked well.
    Bought it mainly to keep an eye on my chamber area for carbon ring build up.
    For just a tad over $100 for the unit including shipping and NZ GST (taken out by Ali on behalf of the Wellington drones), then it's a good buy.
    Yeah...I could have bought from an NZ supplier and paid twice as much (yes...I did check), but my Irish and Scottish lineage said "no way".
    Have now checked out both my barrels and all bright and shiny as they should be.
    The rigid handle model may suit folks who like to twirl the scope around as they drive through their barrel, but I'm OK with just gently twirling the cable after each stroke through.
    So yeah...a great wee tool to have. Nice clear picture, well focussed.
    For the money it's worth having particularly if you are into target shooting/accuracy or just want to check out a rifle purchase.
    Artillery...landscape adjustment since 1300AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Kiwi View Post
    Well...colour me impressed!
    Bought mine direct from Teslong (Aliexpress store), and it arrived this morning (11 days from Ali).
    It's the 45" flexible cable NTG100 jobbie.
    Once I turned on the OTG system of my Android phone it all operated as it should.
    Plugged into my Windows PC and, once again, it worked well.
    Bought it mainly to keep an eye on my chamber area for carbon ring build up.
    For just a tad over $100 for the unit including shipping and NZ GST (taken out by Ali on behalf of the Wellington drones), then it's a good buy.
    Yeah...I could have bought from an NZ supplier and paid twice as much (yes...I did check), but my Irish and Scottish lineage said "no way".
    Have now checked out both my barrels and all bright and shiny as they should be.
    The rigid handle model may suit folks who like to twirl the scope around as they drive through their barrel, but I'm OK with just gently twirling the cable after each stroke through.
    So yeah...a great wee tool to have. Nice clear picture, well focussed.
    For the money it's worth having particularly if you are into target shooting/accuracy or just want to check out a rifle purchase.
    Yea I actually got one last week (went through NZ supplier), have to say very impressed with the quality and operation, though I have a bit new good quality barrel to use as a gauge as it can be scary, with even good surfaces looking rough.
    Grey Kiwi, XR500 and 30.06king like this.

STC
    Got mine from here:

https://goodtohave.co.nz/product/teslong-borescope/

had it 2 days later.

Its great to keep track of fouling, and helps improve cleaning technique. Very compact and works with a phone too, so can take it with me. Never go buy a used rifle without one.

Had mine a few years now. Very worthwhile buy, reasonably priced and use it regularly to check bore cleaning results. Has improved my removal of copper fouling buildup.
    Grey Kiwi, shananah and STC like this.

Have one too. Fantastic bit of kit.
    Grey Kiwi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 30.06king View Post
    Had mine a few years now. Very worthwhile buy, reasonably priced and use it regularly to check bore cleaning results. Has improved my removal of copper fouling buildup.
    Yep had mine for years, cost $50 USD IIRC, got a few of them, really handy being able to take good pics & video, saves some discussions about how clean/dirty/rusty barrels are....even on brand new rifles...

I have the same Teslong ntg100h from aliexpress.
    I really rate it. Definitely helped my cleaning regime.
    It also helped find a manufacturing gouge and burr in a new barrel that was fitted to my dad's 222.
    Grey Kiwi likes this.

I also have one. For the price they are and their amazing utility, I am surprised that all shooters/reloaders do not have one.
    Grey Kiwi likes this.

i was looking at this 1 still cant decide https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...2X3YFS02&psc=1

Last one I tried to get got turned around by customs.....wankers
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Last one I tried to get got turned around by customs.....wankers
    Tell them you are a proctologist or in my case a locksmith .

I ordered one from the "goodtohave" link above, $140 (delivered to an. R.D.) and it's been dispatched this arvo from Dunedin. Bloody hard to beat I reckon!
    Grey Kiwi likes this.

mine stopped working, tried multiple devices and no go. was brilliant when it was going, only used a handful of times

ahh well just have to bite the bullet and get another one..
    God only made a few perfect people, the rest shoot Right Handed...