Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: Wank factor

northdude
    pffft you guys are pathetic ive got a race escudo with race headlight covers and race bug deflector on the race bonnet, ive also fitted a race head unit and race uhf with race aerial and light weight race bracket its also got race floor mats and a race spare wheel cover theres a race booster seat in the back and race budget at tyres on genuine standard race wheels topped off with chrome race valve caps hell ive even got a shirt with racing written on it I where when im out in my race escudo you guys want to hear about my wankticool rifle
    GravelBen, samba, Scouser and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    pffft you guys are pathetic ive got a race escudo with race headlight covers and race bug deflector on the race bonnet, ive also fitted a race head unit and race uhf with race aerial and light weight race bracket its also got race floor mats and a race spare wheel cover theres a race booster seat in the back and race budget at tyres on genuine standard race wheels topped off with chrome race valve caps hell ive even got a shirt with racing written on it I where when im out in my race escudo you guys want to hear about my wankticool rifle
    Racist prick.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I'm with VC. I'm too much of a tight arse to buy anything without thinking it through thoroughly. Being the quiet type I tend to buy quiet understated gear. But I did by a brand spanking new XR200RD back in the day for $3050. After 5 years it was valued at only $3000.
    veitnamcam, Matt2308 and kidmac42 like this.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetman View Post
    I'm with VC. I'm too much of a tight arse to buy anything without thinking it through thoroughly. Being the quiet type I tend to buy quiet understated gear. But I did by a brand spanking new XR200RD back in the day for $3050. After 5 years it was valued at only $3000.

but were you on time on it?

Quote Originally Posted by northdude View Post
    WTFs an Escudo? Sounds like a slow dildo?
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Caretaker - Gone But Not Forgotten jakewire's Avatar
    I thought it was Spanish or Portuguese money, but I guess that's not correct.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

id like to here about the rifle

Quote Originally Posted by longrange308 View Post
    but were you on time on it?
    Absolutely, I wasn't married with kids.
    There are only three types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't!

Oh, ... and I didn't have my twin giving me only half bits of directions.

Quote Originally Posted by longrange308 View Post
    id like to here about the rifle
    It'll be a race tikka with a race wankathingy and a race hoozywotsit and a ...
    Ya can't park there mate.

I sporter-ised a Mosin for long range shooting.

northdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    WTFs an Escudo? Sounds like a slow dildo?
    Suzuki 4x4

northdude
    my wanktical rifle is totally ready for deployment at a moments notice its got a customised barrel I did myself with a hacksaw and recrown with a file its got a tm tacticool sniper scope I got for $20 its got 12 tacticool rails for making sure its clumsy and heavy enough with 4 tacticool torches light weight tacticool bipod holo sight I phone holder camera gps a scope level a huge magazine an extra tacticool ammo holder on the but to be extra tacticool I leave 1 round out and replace it with a chuppa chup I did my own tacticool paint job and it matches my bdu but im waiting for mum to wash it as I spilt something on it when I was deployed to the shopping mall all weekend so yeah between my escudo and my wanktical rifle im pretty much ready for any assingnment oh and its realy accurate ive fired 4 shots out of it

I was only a kid at the time but some fat fuck turned up at Jumbo Hut all huffing and puffing...he proceeded to show us youngsters all his essential kit which just happened to include a Ww2 entrenching tool / spade type thing...looked bloody heavy.....just in case he had to dig in ??? He also had all sorts of canteens tied onto his pack and corks on his hat.....they're out there......anyway enjoying this thread and cracking up about the toolbit who ferried that pig around on the back of his wagon for a week or so.....
    kidmac42 likes this.

Tikkas and sakos lol I still want another sako