Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: from the other way....

Having fallow on my place, One thing I would say is that here, this time of year is much harder to get onto them. does are living real small and alone, just see the occasional one alone on bush edge in evening. Bucks just about non existent right now. About all I see are yearlings and even they in last week or two have become harder to find. There is a slip 1 k back in bush from farm and last night i could see 5 on that right on dark. They definitely around here anyway, head deeper into the bush than at any other time of year.
    Micky Duck likes this.

I don't want to be the bear of bad news however my cousin lives near the paparoa's and DOC 1080 the hell out of them. His mate has a farm that backs onto the paparoa's and he doesn't shoot many. There's not many around.
    Micky Duck likes this.