Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Tataraakina round 1

It has quite often taken me twice as long to walk back down in the heat as it did to walk up in the dark.
    I carry water summer tops hunting but not usually enough.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Wondering if you maybe picked up a bug from a spring .Good excuse for a headlamp/torch.
    Normal to throw a animal on the truck at 9pm or later. And get to keep hunting until too dark .
    Gun control means using both hands

Nah dont think it was a bug just no more puff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Nah dont think it was a bug just no more puff.
    I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and give you more medical advice because, hell, i juussssst know how you love it gibo

If your blood-sugar level drops you can get lightheaded and dizzy and loose your vision. A bit like standing up too quickly. This can be made worst if you're real thirsty because you blood volume drops and that means your blood pressure will drop too. Sounds like you just didn't have enough tucker. Happened to me the one time I went kayaking after school (a few years back) and forgot to have afternoon tea. Came back around 6pm and nearly passed out at the steps of my house hahah Mum fixed me up with some butter chicken and I was sweet after that. I don't think it makes much difference if you're young for this sort of thing.
    Gibo likes this.
    Yeah nah bro

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipgr View Post
    I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and give you more medical advice because, hell, i juussssst know how you love it gibo

If your blood-sugar level drops you can get lightheaded and dizzy and loose your vision. A bit like standing up too quickly. This can be made worst if you're real thirsty because you blood volume drops and that means your blood pressure will drop too. Sounds like you just didn't have enough tucker. Happened to me the one time I went kayaking after school (a few years back) and forgot to have afternoon tea. Came back around 6pm and nearly passed out at the steps of my house hahah Mum fixed me up with some butter chicken and I was sweet after that. I don't think it makes much difference if you're young for this sort of thing.
    But gibo I do think it's time to get that lump on your breast you've been complaining to me about checked out
    Toby likes this.
    Yeah nah bro

I think you nailed it. Had a feed and drink and was mint.

But gibo I do think it's time to get that lump on your breast you've been complaining to me about checked out
    Its not something you joke about Phil
    I did get it checked out and they tried to remove it but the scalpel kept snapping trying to penetrate my flesh
    phillipgr likes this.

My wife took me for a Sunday morning walk, up the mount!! A walk to her is a route march, without the the root!i got to about 100 metres from the top and that was it, sat down, felt like crap, and thought this will be a helicopter ride down or in a meat wagon.no pains a good sign, sat for about 20 mins, then got to the top, had a drink of powerade at the top, never looked back. Asked Doctor next time there and he said two bits of toast don't work, same as Phil's put up. Gotta have energy in for energy out
    Scouser, Gibo and Hunt4life like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

I did get it checked out and they tried to remove it but the scalpel kept snapping trying to penetrate my flesh
    Phil will suck it out for ya!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Yeah nah bro

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    And if he tried i will slap something outa him!

And if he tried i will slap something outa him!
    And lots would come out ha ha ha!!!

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    the scalpel kept snapping trying to penetrate my flesh
    Is it a man? Is it a machine? No it's Super Gibo. Tougher than a rice pudding, harder than a cream puff.
    Gibo likes this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    If I did that Maca Mrs. Gibo might get jealous
    Yeah nah bro

You'll get worse than that Phil in your chosen profession, sucking Gibos tit would be nothing!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough