Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 1997 Isuzu Bighorn

Hey guys, slowly getting on to things... it turns out a new alternator is required. I have to replace the coolant temp sender for the gauge to work, thats OK but I wondered if anyone knows what the other sensor with the plug on it does. Thought I could change that at the same time but I know it goes to the computer but what does it control? Will try and test to see if it doing what it should before replacing. Thanks

So next time you think about it give the trans a service make sure you do the filter. It's a small post thing and normally gets missed but will fry your trans when it blocks. Also apparantly the injector seals can go and leak Diesel back to the ecu and fry that too. There is a conduit that funnels leaking diesel straight back into the cab. Apart from that they are fairly good solid units I had a wizard and it went for years was utterly abused but never quit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk