Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    About 2 weeks ago, then got offered a cancelled order, but need you've my Colorado first
    Thats not too bad, when they first came out I got quoted 6 months plus.

All depends on spec and colour i spose

Chris

I've nearly lost my front wheels on both my Rodeo and Colorado am very careful about checking them. Holden say they don't have a
    Problem?

I've nearly lost my front wheels on both my Rodeo and Colorado am very careful about checking them. Holden say they don't have a
    Problem?
    Perhaps your tire shop or service agents are not too careful?

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Wheel bearings?

My wheel bearing shat itself at 100km on a narrow road on my surf, I thought it was all over. Had 230km on it though

Chris

Work sold a 2007 Ranger XLT 80km for around 20k. Very tidy.
    Manual. Bloody good truck. Very Torquey.

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    The 07 is the first of 3.0l engines? I had one for a whle, it was pretty nice. I found the brakes were not that great and I had a few hairy understeer problems in mine. Very tall in 1st gear too with a manual. I think the clutches were an issue in that model too? i guess due to the tall 1st. Just moved out of a new BT50 and into a new Ranger. Bit more fruit in the Ranger but basically the same. The Ranger would have to be the best truck I have had by far, with the only one Ive not had (other than a 87 wellside) is a Hilux. I found the Colorado to be the worst of the lot.

Yep 07 first year I'm sure.
    Yep first is a touch to high for some steep places on the farm
    We are always towing heavy stuff with ours, have since new and often in 5th never had an issue

Three folks I know had rail and injecter problems on those Fords.. Old argument. The worst one hydrauliced the mtr ... The best one they said no problem there is no problem . *(Until it was outside warranty) Mates new 2013 6 Speed Ranger has already had a new gearbox under warranty and under dureess .. WTF .. Sheep shagger Hi Lux or Land Cruiser for the following reasosns .. Grunty.. Toyota.. Resale value and also resale value .. Reliable and grunty and resale value .. plus its a Toyota... Any one wishing to stab me (Ford owners generally) send me PM Ill send you addy , you send knife I ll stab meself ..

Actually abe had problems with his ranger too, clutch and brakes i think?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    Three folks I know had rail and injecter problems on those Fords.. Old argument. The worst one hydrauliced the mtr ... The best one they said no problem there is no problem . *(Until it was outside warranty) Mates new 2013 6 Speed Ranger has already had a new gearbox under warranty and under dureess .. WTF .. Sheep shagger Hi Lux or Land Cruiser for the following reasosns .. Grunty.. Toyota.. Resale value and also resale value .. Reliable and grunty and resale value .. plus its a Toyota... Any one wishing to stab me (Ford owners generally) send me PM Ill send you addy , you send knife I ll stab meself ..
    Only discussing real utes on here, I cannot fit into a toywhasa to long in the legs

Happy, you had me until you said "Toyota"

we went in to local Toyota 4 years ago looking for a new, new, new car for the missus. To cut a long story short. We both open doors, bonnet, sat in it and made car noises etc, etc.

Salesmen all looked at us and carried on yakking amongst themselves. reckon cause we were dressed shorts and flip flops they thought we were tyre kickers with no money.

walked out saw a s/h 95 SWB 4X4 Pajero on way home, brought it. Toyota you saved me a fortune and I finally got a 4x4.

Been a good vehicle but need a ute with canopy now as dogs need somewhere to live when we are away.
    I would prefer to keep it as well for my toy but no room
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by crnkin View Post
    Thats not too bad, when they first came out I got quoted 6 months plus.

All depends on spec and colour i spose

Chris
    Autos the prob I think and who would want a 6 speed manual FFS

Only discussing real utes on here, I cannot fit into a toywhasa to long in the legs
    I'm "round" with long legs All vehciles have issues but some models are real lemons and I don't want one of those.
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Perhaps your tire shop or service agents are not too careful?

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    Yep gotta I heard the tyre rub on turning full lock, took it for a warrant and they wouldn't let me drive it away without fixing. The Colorado, a ute I have really enjoyed, apart from Toyota mods to the injectors at 75ks and under warranty , has had the same probs with the front wheel bearings, I keep a close eye/ ear on them and have them checked at servicing time

Maca sorry bro Colarado great ute but every one in the neighbourhood knows when you start it as the mtrs that noisy they all hear it.
    They are so loud you wonder how they make to the corner without hand grenading.. Thats got powder tho eh ?
    Toywhasa ? You have spell problems bro ???
    Real utes... Meet you some place .. Bring your Colorado if it can get over the hil and yr hanky bro ,, You ll need it follow me !!!! Ill be in a Toyota bro
    20 yrs older than your Colorado and should we have a little side wager ?? Just to make it interesting ..

We could get Spook and 30cal to be the judges ha ha ... Mainstream bro ..