Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Twatfords Tram to the Airport

If Mr Tyford couldn't build the promised houses then how in hell will he deliver this.......................he wont just more excuses as it seems this is the only thing hes learned how to do.
    A330driver likes this.

They will need to build two tram lines if Air NZ idea of two airports fly.

Quote Originally Posted by 300winmag View Post
    They will need to build two tram lines if Air NZ idea of two airports fly.
    it's just nuts, make the first one work properly and avoid having to sound proof half of West Auckland (oh well they are used to Harley's and boy racers anyway). The commute to Whenuapai from the rest of Auckland is pretty awful anyway, SH16 is awful even with the new tunnel.
    sightpicture likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Ha ha ha ha that brings back happy memories. I can just imagine John Gadsby as Jacinda or even Ginette McDonald taking her off. McPhail, Gadsby and Billy T James were all far funnier and more creative comedians than any of the current lot.
    pity the late biily t was still with us -would make a great winston peters ,with peter rowley as shane jones!

picture of Putins princess in the CHCH Pus on w/e surrounded by girls at local primary school .how fuckin ironic considering the squirming her mob are doing after their sexual peccadilos have surfaced.
    that wee git grant roberetson looks more like himmler every day with as piggy wee eyes sycophantically gloating as he hovers next to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Wait till your rego is hooked to the vehicle emissions!! Next please?
    thats why the egr valve on the mitsi is switchable

Quote Originally Posted by tetawa View Post
    Many moons ago when my life was in "Jaffa" land for a while tried travelling to work by train, didn't take long to get sick of my vehicle being broken into at the railway station, that was plus 40 years ago, wouldn't have improved.
    i used to live out in kumeu, rode the train to auckland every day to go to school. trains were a pigsty even to a 12 year old me. my dad knew a train driver and one day i got to sit in the front. the waitakere tunnel was a crumbling mess and the tracks when viewed from the drivers position were as straight as a drag queen.
    never been on a train since i left school but of course now its "clean and green".
    tetawa likes this.

Probably into push bike lanes.