Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: What's the most reliable new ute

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    Honda basic farm bike parts and bikes are the same @tetawa. Like a salesman said to me the other day NZers when they want something we want it straight away, well times have now changed and you going to have to accept waiting a couple months now and it could be like this for a while
    A lot of the dealers that held stuff all parts to keep their overheads down and purchased from wholesalers when required will have to change their thinking if the parts are still available.

Honda basic farm bike parts and bikes are the same @tetawa. Like a salesman said to me the other day NZers when they want something we want it straight away, well times have now changed and you going to have to accept waiting a couple months now and it could be like this for a while
    A lot of NZ businesses (including the one I currently work for) operate real lean in terms of staff and stock levels with "just in time" ordering and pushing staff to work harder rather than actually having enough staff, now post covid there are major disruptions to supply chains and people (all of us) are having a tough time adjusting.
    tetawa, Scouser and bigbear like this.

Gone But Not Forgotten
    My 2014 D-Max has done 120k and never missed a beat.

Its the same for many items across the spectrum: we're doing house alterations atm, and all sorts of items have massive lead times. Custom laminated beams = 7 week wait, all sorts of fixtures and fittings, big lead times, so much so people are redesigning houses to use only available items, not the fancy shit originally requested. Oh, and the quality of framing lumber available now: absolute shite!

You will get a better resale withe the ranger or hilux. Also ask what the scheduled service cost are. When i looked last year the second or third service on the mitz was $1500 the service price getting it serviced local was very costly full stop.
    I decided not to bother up grading stick to what i have
    Bloody he'll mate, you might have been ripped off, my 2nd service on my 2018 triton costed 450 and just had my 3rd that was 480

I got a print out on scheduled service pricing at the time, i decided to stick with what i have.

@ocean-hunter I got a print out on scheduled service pricing at the time, i decided to stick with what i have.